KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » DBZ stats?

DBZ stats?
Started by: banana3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
banana3

DBZ stats?

What are SSJ3 Goku's stats and the BoG trio stats?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 05:33 PM
banana3 is currently offline Click here to Send banana3 a Private Message Find more posts by banana3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'd give SSJ3 Goku about a 9 Stat. He's very almost 10 but mainly all 9.

The BoG trio is closer to gold star then a number system, though.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 06:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
banana3

I thought it was obvious I was referring to their destructive capability and speed

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 07:28 PM
banana3 is currently offline Click here to Send banana3 a Private Message Find more posts by banana3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Same answer

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 07:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Nah I have no idea. Is there a way to tell that sort of thing?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 19th, 2014 07:42 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Destructive capacity: Planet - Solar System.

Speed: Meta-human

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:37 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
banana3

Isn't meta human like not even mach speed? I would have pre-god Goku at relativistic (ftl with kaioken scaling) from piccolo's moon buster. Even kaioken scaling off of Goku training to be faster than lightning pre 23rd Budokai gives mach 70,400. The bog trio speed is what idk.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:24 PM
SSJGGogeta

Depends on the cannon you use.

Manga:

Speed- MFTL

Destructive capacity- Galaxy level(Bills included).

Anime:

Speed- MFTL(PIS excluded, like Goten and Trunks taking a little bit to reach Buu)

Destructive capacity- Multiversal(Buuhan tier+).

Also, of course, GT is higher in all regards.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 07:43 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
banana3

mftl, galaxy, and multiversal? Where's your proof for that?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 08:25 PM
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by banana3
mftl, galaxy, and multiversal? Where's your proof for that?

Kid Goku being FTL, Bills and Kid Buu in the manga being galaxy level, and Buuhan being able to destroy the multiverse by screaming in the anime.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 24th, 2014 02:59 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Kid Goku being FTL, Bills and Kid Buu in the manga being galaxy level, and Buuhan being able to destroy the multiverse by screaming in the anime.

thumb up
If Kid Goku is ftl then how come it was taking adult Goku such a long time to cross Snake Way. Or how come it was taking Krillin hours to get from point A to point B on Namek?

Dodging laser beams is a common trope in fiction. Captain America is ftl as well going by your logic.

---

SSJ3 Goku DC: solar system+
SSJ3 Goku speed: ftl

Bills, SSJG Goku, and Whis are obviously above SSJ3 Goku but I'm not sure where they lie. Don't see their DC as being galaxy level, though. Maybe multi-solar system destruction capacity.

Also, Super Buu in the anime was only threatening a universe by making alternate dimensions collapse or some shit through a chain reaction. Not like he was going to blow up a universe let alone a multi-verse with a blast.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Dec 26th, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2014 12:26 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by TheTyrant
If Kid Goku is ftl then how come it was taking adult Goku such a long time to cross Snake Way. Or how come it was taking Krillin hours to get from point A to point B on Namek?

Dodging laser beams is a common trope in fiction. Captain America is ftl as well going by your logic.

---

Bills, SSJG Goku, and Whis are obviously above SSJ3 Goku but I'm not sure where they lie. Don't see their DC as being galaxy level, though. Maybe multi-solar system destruction capacity.

Also, Super Buu in the anime was only threatening a universe by making alternate dimensions collapse or some shit through a chain reaction. Not like he was going to blow up a universe let alone a multi-verse with a blast.

Battle speed =/= Travel speed.

Going by your logic, I could argue that Goku could fight faster than time itself by the Android saga.

I wasn't basing it off dodging lasers. I was basing it off of outrunning solar flare. To dodge something, you can be almost any amount slower than it. To outrun something, you have to be faster than it. Goku outran a flash of light. thumb up

I don't really see that as a true feat though, as it seems a bit outlier-y. I still consider Raditz FTL though, as he was able to side-step "The light of death". Not saying any of them can maintain that speed, but later on they sure can.

However, I base Goku's actual speed on his feat on Namek, when he flew across it in less than .000003 seconds. Namek is 3.5 times larger in circumference than Earth. This makes Namek base Goku 77,000 times faster than light. There is nothing to contradict that afterwords in the series.

I don't see why you're putting SSJ3 Goku at solar system DC. I don't know why that's so reliable of a DC for everyone, but that's not accurate. All that is based off of is inaccurate power scaling from the Frieza saga, which is completely incorrect in the first place, going by statements.

Super Buu was destroying "All of creation", throughout multiple dimensions. I.E. THE MULTIVERSE. thumb up

Plus, he was doing it with his ki. It doesn't matter if he was doing it by causing dimensions to collapse, he was causing mutliversal destruction through HIS ki. Making him a multiverse buster, and all of his attacks multiverse potent, since he was a multiverse buster with a shout. I guarantee that if Superman, or Galactus was destroying the multiverse with a shout, and someone stopped them, that you would take it as immediate fact.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 11:12 AM
NemeBro

---

Based on what is SSJ3 Goku FTL?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 11:54 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Battle speed =/= Travel speed.
\

I wasn't basing it off dodging lasers. I was basing it off of outrunning solar flare. To dodge something, you can be almost any amount slower than it. To outrun something, you have to be faster than it. Goku outran a flash of light. thumb up
Yeah, so basically you're saying that he can run faster in combat than he can run normally? How does that make any sense?

Last edited by TheTyrant on Dec 28th, 2014 at 08:10 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 08:01 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Yeah, so basically you're saying that he can run faster in combat than he can run normally? How does that make any sense?

No. What he's saying is that there's a difference between short-distance coordination and long-distance coordination.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 08:40 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

The linear scaling in Dbz is bs. Don't use the times tables to extrapolate or you get nonsense.

Class 60ish strength
Mach 30ish speed
Planet busting blasts
Wonky durability.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 08:44 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Short version is welcome to fiction where short burst speeds are actually a thing

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 08:47 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by pym-ftw

Class 60ish strength
Mach 30ish speed

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 09:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

No no, remember, Freiza Saga DBZ is only Mach 5 at best :zaru

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 11:18 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Short version is welcome to fiction where short burst speeds are actually a thing

Speeding up, turning and decelerating are all different forms of acceleration; whereas crossing distances in a linear path is better expressed as a function of speed—constant or not.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2014 04:39 PM