KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » How would Broly fair against Super Perfect Cell

How would Broly fair against Super Perfect Cell
Started by: iscaremonkeys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iscaremonkeys

How would Broly fair against Super Perfect Cell

If broly were to fight super perfect cell in these conditions how would he fair

1. not going SSJ
2. going SSJ
3.both on a planet where there ki is slowly being drained

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 07:25 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Movie #8 LSSJ Broly~Perfect Cell.
Movie #10 LSSJ Broly~Super-Perfect Cell.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 07:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Teen Gohan>Cell>Broly>Gohan (adult)

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 08:19 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

No, Galan is right.

"Movie #8 LSSJ Broly~Perfect Cell.
Movie #10 LSSJ Broly~Super-Perfect Cell."

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 05:26 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

What did Broly do in movie 10 that makes you feel that way?

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 05:33 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

he beat the shit out of SS2 Adult Gohan.

Galan has it right

but then again you have some who say it was not SSJ2 Gohan just normal SSJ. (because of lack of power-up/ no electricity)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 06:19 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Perfect Cell beats movie 8 solidly.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 11:25 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Broly wasn't even mildly affected by anything in his first appearance. That he didn't butcher the entire dragonball cast and end the movie with 5 dead z fighters doesn't mean he's so much weaker than his next appearance. And from the way he manhandled Gohan who at the time was still > perfect cell as per Goku's words, I wouldn't be against him beating super perfect in a competitive fight.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 02:49 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Broly rekts he planet busts cell lol

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 01:36 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bbrem123
he beat the shit out of SS2 Adult Gohan.

Galan has it right

but then again you have some who say it was not SSJ2 Gohan just normal SSJ. (because of lack of power-up/ no electricity)
Even assuming it's SSJ2 and is just an art oversight, Vegeta stated the Adult Gohan is weaker than his teen form. So all we know is he is obviously weaker than Cell.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 02:34 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Galan007
Movie #8 LSSJ Broly ≥ Perfect Cell.
Movie #10 LSSJ Broly ≥ Super-Perfect Cell.

Fixed.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 03:44 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Even assuming it's SSJ2 and is just an art oversight, Vegeta stated the Adult Gohan is weaker than his teen form. So all we know is he is obviously weaker than Cell.

What? SPC was NOT stronger than SSJ2 teen Gohan. In fact, he was much weaker.

It was stated that Gohan lost half his power after taking the blast to save Vegeta. Plus, his Kamehameha was only using one arm. Cell took advantage of that, and all it took was a second of distraction for Gohan to overcome that. Gohan was just a tad weaker than SP Cell, but GOHAN WAS AT HALF POWER. Even if Adult Gohan had lost half his strength, which is unlikely, he still was equal to SP Cell. Broly dominated that Gohan, like a child, even so far as tanking all his attacks to the face without flinching.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 04:33 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
What? SPC was NOT stronger than SSJ2 teen Gohan. In fact, he was much weaker.

It was stated that Gohan lost half his power after taking the blast to save Vegeta. Plus, his Kamehameha was only using one arm. Cell took advantage of that, and all it took was a second of distraction for Gohan to overcome that. Gohan was just a tad weaker than SP Cell, but GOHAN WAS AT HALF POWER. Even if Adult Gohan had lost half his strength, which is unlikely, he still was equal to SP Cell. Broly dominated that Gohan, like a child, even so far as tanking all his attacks to the face without flinching.
Goku stated Gohan was holding back, and he killed Cell by releasing his full power. Up until that point Cell even after spawning clones was punking Gohan.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 05:56 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Really? Gohan was beating Cell handily after going SSj2 IIRC. Which would make Perfect Cell weaker than Movie 8 Broly. By extension considering the beat down Broly handed Gohan, he'd be a bit stronger than Super Perfect Cell as well.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 06:28 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Really? Gohan was beating Cell handily after going SSj2 IIRC. Which would make Perfect Cell weaker than Movie 8 Broly. By extension considering the beat down Broly handed Gohan, he'd be a bit stronger than Super Perfect Cell as well.

What? How would that make Perfect Cell weaker than movie 8 Broly? Gohan never went SSJ2 in movie 8.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 07:05 PM
wakkawakkawakka

What? How would that make Perfect Cell weaker than movie 8 Broly? Gohan never went SSJ2 in movie 8.

Slightly weaker: as in if compared directe d Broly would edge out just a bit. Goku was able to match Cell for a bit of time while Broly steamrolled him along with all the other Z fighters.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 07:43 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Perfect Cell also held back a ton of his power to make it a good fight. Had he went 100% he would have stomped Goku easily

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 10:20 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I don't think Gohan was using ssj1 in broly's second movie.

Broly already stomped a more powerful Gohan along with the Z-fighters during the first movie. That added to the fact that Broly's power is constantly growing and Gohan managed to held his own for a while leads me to think Gohan reached ssj2 but for some reason artist forgot of the sparks.

Edit: In my opinion it would go like this; Cell games ssj2 Gohan>= 2nd Movie Broly> Ssj2 Adult Gohan> Super perfect Cell> Badly injured at 50% Cell saga Ssj2 Gohan imo.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Jan 7th, 2015 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 11:11 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by juggerman
Perfect Cell also held back a ton of his power to make it a good fight. Had he went 100% he would have stomped Goku easily

Eh, not true.

Cell was nearly killed when fighting Goku, and was weakened as much as he was, in case you didn't remember. The only reasons Cell "won" is because 1. Goku gave him a senzu bean, 2. Goku gave up, and 3. Cell can regenerate. MSSJ1 Goku and Perfect Cell were almost evenly matched, with Cell being a bit stronger.

Broly steamrolled over all the Z-fighters, including USSJ Trunks, and Super Vegeta, at once.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 11:08 PM
juggerman

Eh, not true.

Cell was nearly killed when fighting Goku, and was weakened as much as he was, in case you didn't remember. The only reasons Cell "won" is because 1. Goku gave him a senzu bean, 2. Goku gave up, and 3. Cell can regenerate. MSSJ1 Goku and Perfect Cell were almost evenly matched, with Cell being a bit stronger.

Broly steamrolled over all the Z-fighters, including USSJ Trunks, and Super Vegeta, at once.

Eh, yes true.

http://www.mangapanda.com/105-3059-...hapter-410.html

Look at what Goku says. "At last Cell is going to show his full fighting power. Meaning he was holding back. Just like i said

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 01:17 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote