KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The REAL Super Saiyan

The REAL Super Saiyan
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

The REAL Super Saiyan

When the Super Saiyan was first introduced, it was said to be the strongest in the universe, and Goku was the legendary Super Saiyan. Yet many characters soon appeared that were much stronger than the Super Saiyan, and then all the other Saiyans began to transform, even the half-saiyans. It appeared it wasn't a big deal; just a natural genetic ability that strong members of the Saiyan race could achieve. Super Saiyan 2 was just an extension of this form, and Broly was just a mutant of his race, like Frieza was of his. Super Saiyan 3 is utilizing a saiyans full potential, and again another extension. Super Saiyan God is something separate all together. So is their a real legendary super saiyan? Yes. Super Saiyan 4, or the true super saiyan. When Vegeta spoke of the legend, a golden oozaru appeared in his flashback. That saiyan was able to transform to a higher level, but couldn't properly control his power and destroyed himself. However, Goku was the one. He was able to get control of himself, and become the true Super Saiyan. With his unique appearance and generally unparalleled power, THAT I believe is the one of legend... Thoughts?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 09:27 PM
Darth Abonis is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Broly wins

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 09:34 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Broly smash puny monkey

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:25 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Broly is the true legend. His Legendary transformation roughly puts him on par with a super saiyan 2, and if Gohan was indeed a super saiyan 2 when he fought him, he's even more beastly.

SSJ4 can go **** itself.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 11:32 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

You are all retards. Broly and Super Saiyan 4 are non-canon wank stains.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 02:59 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was stated by Goku that Super Saijen 3 was the "legendary Super Saijen" when he was showing Bills his powers on King Kai's planet.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 07:38 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Didn't he say: "I am the one you've been waiting for! The Legendary Super Saiyan 3!"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 08:05 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

^ This.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
It was stated by Goku that Super Saijen 3 was the "legendary Super Saijen" when he was showing Bills his powers on King Kai's planet.

Um... No it wasn't.

He said he was the one Bills was looking for, and was then clearly disproven with a two-shot victory for Bills.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 01:40 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Re: The REAL Super Saiyan

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
When the Super Saiyan was first introduced, it was said to be the strongest in the universe, and Goku was the legendary Super Saiyan. Yet many characters soon appeared that were much stronger than the Super Saiyan, and then all the other Saiyans began to transform, even the half-saiyans. It appeared it wasn't a big deal; just a natural genetic ability that strong members of the Saiyan race could achieve. Super Saiyan 2 was just an extension of this form, and Broly was just a mutant of his race, like Frieza was of his. Super Saiyan 3 is utilizing a saiyans full potential, and again another extension. Super Saiyan God is something separate all together. So is their a real legendary super saiyan? Yes. Super Saiyan 4, or the true super saiyan. When Vegeta spoke of the legend, a golden oozaru appeared in his flashback. That saiyan was able to transform to a higher level, but couldn't properly control his power and destroyed himself. However, Goku was the one. He was able to get control of himself, and become the true Super Saiyan. With his unique appearance and generally unparalleled power, THAT I believe is the one of legend... Thoughts?

Um... No offense, but everything you just pointed out was pointless conjecture.

1. In Vegeta's flashback, a black and white image of a random Saiyan's silouhette was shown. This is because the manga has no color. A golden hugh was added in the anime, but that was simply to add buildup for Super Saiyan itself.

In DB/DBZ cannon, there is no such thing as a "Golden Oozaru". GT was made by Toei, not Toriyama.

2. SSJG is likely the closest thing to the "legendary" Super Saiyan that there is, given that it was said to have occurred back when Saiyan's were first born, and that fits well with the legend of SSJ, and explains why no one else could attain it.

3. Imho, I think that SSJ1 WAS the legendary Super Saiyan. It was a transformation not seen in the Saiyan race for centuries, and it was activated through pure, emotional intensity. For most Saiyan's, emotions in general were alien, as they were a warrior race in the first place. Vegeta attained it through sheer pride, and only because he decided to train for once, just because he knew it WAS attainable, and that he could reach it. It was otherwise also very uncommon for Saiyan's to train, outside of what they are taught while maturing. This is because they can simply overpower most of the enemies they have to fight, and if they can't, then they always have Great ape, which makes things almost too easy, assuming they don't accidentally kill each other too.

Anyway, my point is that this thread doesn't really have a point. Just saiyan'.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 01:52 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Barf

Having a waste of space like Go get agree with you doesn't help your comment, which is already easily ignorable.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 1st, 2015 04:42 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by Damborgson
Having a waste of space like Go get agree with you doesn't help your comment, which is already easily ignorable.

You sound awfully butthurt for someone who's ignoring my post.

I'm just saiyan that Broly never actually happened. Its not that much of a loss, I'm pretty sure the complexity of his character stopped at "Kakarrot wouldn't let me sleep as a baby... I MUST HAVE REVENGE!" Behold the Legendary Super Saiyan. laughing

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 12:01 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

You sound awfully butthurt for someone who's ignoring my post.

I'm just saiyan that Broly never actually happened. Its not that much of a loss, I'm pretty sure the complexity of his character stopped at "Kakarrot wouldn't let me sleep as a baby... I MUST HAVE REVENGE!" Behold the Legendary Super Saiyan. laughing

Well, not your post, your opinion really. I have to respond to something of course.

laughing out loud True. But if you at any point watched Dragonball for the complexity, you are watching the wrong show, or reading the wrong Manga. It's a fighting story with multiple plot holes, and its beautiful regardless.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 03:23 AM
bbrem123

Re: Re: The REAL Super Saiyan

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

2. SSJG is likely the closest thing to the "legendary" Super Saiyan that there is, given that it was said to have occurred back when Saiyan's were first born, and that fits well with the legend of SSJ, and explains why no one else could attain it.

3. Imho, I think that SSJ1 WAS the legendary Super Saiyan. It was a transformation not seen in the Saiyan race for centuries, and it was activated through pure, emotional intensity.
this^

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2015 08:34 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote