KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Toriko Vs DBZ

Toriko Vs DBZ
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

Toriko Vs DBZ

I believe Toriko solos.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 05:03 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Is Toriko a single character?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 06:08 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

No entire verse.

*Waits for the shit storm*

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 06:38 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Why isn't this in the Vs. forum?

Anyways, Torikoverse is pretty damn over the top. They can easily take out Narutoverse, Bleachverse, and OPverse without breaking a sweat. How would they fair against DBverse? I'd say they would make it up to Namek Saga.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 07:33 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
No entire verse.

*Waits for the shit storm*

That's what I feared. You have to be alone to solo.

Way to openly admit that you're just trying to start shit (as if it wasn't transparent already). big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 07:40 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Originally posted by Sacred 117
That's what I feared. You have to be alone to solo.

Way to openly admit that you're just trying to start shit (as if it wasn't transparent already). big grin
thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 08:16 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Sacred just making a point to a friend....he stated krillin beats TOAA.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 10:39 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

As much as I agree to how dumb such a remark is, I fail to how this thread serves to prove such a point so irrelevant to it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 11:57 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

EDIT: No offense to your friend.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 12:47 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Vegeta and Goku would love to meet Toriko. It would be the greatest feast of all time.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 03:45 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

As much as I agree to how dumb such a remark is, I fail to how this thread serves to prove such a point so irrelevant to it.

His statements "Dbz is undefeatable."

And everyone agrees...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 11:46 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

His statements "Dbz is undefeatable."

And everyone agrees...

You said it was about Krillin vs. TOAA, which this thread has nothing to do with.

I don't know where you're getting that, seeing as I disagreed with it in my last post. Either way, it tells of your true motives.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 01:40 PM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Yeah, Namek Saga characters min could solo

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 01:54 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

You said it was about Krillin vs. TOAA, which this thread has nothing to do with.

I don't know where you're getting that, seeing as I disagreed with it in my last post. Either way, it tells of your true motives.

Basically he believes DBZ is above omni level and that's where he went utterly FULL retard mode.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 04:55 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Basically he believes DBZ is above omni level and that's where he went utterly FULL retard mode.

My point is that pitting DBZ against Toriko isn't going to disprove that, so this thread clearly has nothing to do with that.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 06:04 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

My point is that pitting DBZ against Toriko isn't going to disprove that, so this thread clearly has nothing to do with that.

Allow me to help you translate what Beyonder is saying: "I don't know what the **** I'm on about and hate DBZ because Goku's muscles make me uncomfortable with my sexuality."

Thank you for utilizing this free service.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 01:51 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Um... Krillin might not beat TOAA, but he does solo all of Toriko. Easily. And I'm talking Saiyan saga Krillin.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 01:53 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Allow me to help you translate what Beyonder is saying: "I don't know what the **** I'm on about and hate DBZ because Goku's muscles make me uncomfortable with my sexuality."

Thank you for utilizing this free service.

I knew this already. I've been essentially telling him he's lying this entire time. Still, thnaks , as always. big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 03:14 PM
Markness

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Um... Krillin might not beat TOAA, but he does solo all of Toriko. Easily. And I'm talking Saiyan saga Krillin.

Midora's Hungry Space, Jirou's Grand Knocking, and Ichiryuu's Minority World say no. Krillin gets devoured by them.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 04:17 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Saiyan Saga Krillin is only slightly stronger than Raditz. And he's only four times stronger than a small country buster. Namek Saga is where people get to landscaping through basic attacks and completely ****ing up the planet with a super. The only person who could do that in Saiyan Saga was Vegeta, although Nappa has a huge CITY SCAPING feat with one of his supers.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 06:25 AM