KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Frieza made his wish!!!

Frieza made his wish!!!
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Frieza made his wish!!!

Let's say if Frieza would've reached Dende during the time they made the wish to port everyone to earth and instead of Dende wishing everyone back to Earth Frieza beat him to the punch and wished for immortality. Just to keep things on track, let's assume King Ki intervened and found a way to get all of the Namekians on Earth, including everyone else minus Frieza (Goku as well along with Bulma, Vegeta, etc) while Frieza wish took place. Do you think Frieza would've ruled everything with an Iron fist given that he is now immortal or do you think the wish would've been for nothing? How do you view the ending result?

Remember, everyone is back on Earth and is aware of Frieza wish.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 05:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I dont know, he's immortal. What could stop him?

Majin Buu gets revived years later and turns him into a chocolate bar? Then HE rules the world?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 05:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Saiyans would still be more powerful than him, and he'd still end up chopped into bits.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 05:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Perhaps he would heal like Garlic Jr.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 05:48 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's possible, but who knows? Wishing for immortality doesn't necessarily mean you gain an uber, 'regenerate from anything' healing factor by proxy, imo--especially in Freeza's case, where he can already survive almost any damage/injury he sustains. If he were chopped in half(again), he'd definitely survive, but would he magically regrow his legs? Personally, I think he'd just live-out eternity as a floating torso, but that's just me. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 10th, 2015 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 05:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Well that's his only shot. If he can't, well, what you said

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 06:03 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Frieza realizes even earlier that he can't top them with his natural power, since he's immortal and just keeps getting his shit pushed in.

So he trains for a month, which around that point would probably be more than enough given what he's capable of achieving in a mere four.

Last edited by Yamcha on Mar 10th, 2015 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2015 06:15 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

They trap him with Bojack.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 05:04 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Frieza loses, realizes the Super Saiyans are beyond his natural power, then trains and wrecks them all!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 07:01 PM
BeyonderGod

Trunks would have stomped frieza.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 07:02 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Not after even a tiny bit of training

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 07:16 PM
SSJGGogeta

Um... This is how it would go.

Exactly how it did go.

Frieza survives his fight with Goku, but is left as a floating torso in space, till his dad finds him, and they turn him into mech Frieza, then they go to Earth, and Trunks vaporizes him. Then Frieza is dead.

There are two reasons as to why.

1. Immortality generally means you can live forever. It doesn't mean you can't be hurt by anything. If Frieza can be turned into exotic energies floating around in the atmosphere, like he was when Trunks fought him, then he's going to die, no matter how immortal he is. He's not Buu.

2. Even if we were to assume that Frieza COULD live forever, even as a pile of ash, there's nothing that he would be able to do as a pile of ash. He'd be scattered in the wind after Trunks vaporized him, and eventually become fertilizer for plants. He'd be dead, or at the very least, the threat to him would be ended.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 08:44 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Unless he followed the grain of Garlic Jr. He was the only DBZ villian to actually attain immortality. Tho it was non canon, it is the only scale we actually have.

If he heals like Garlic did, he would heal from the loss against Goku. He may still come to Earth right away but it's not certain since he was stronger after the upgrade he recieved so he was likely more confident than he would have been at the same power level.

But I digress, there are a few ways it could go:

1. He doesn't heal and he is defeated exactly the same way

2. He heals and is able to outlast Goku on Namek. With Goku dead, he hunts down and kills Vegeta and the rest on Earth. Trunks never would have been born and the Earth would likely get exploded.

3. He heals but is still beaten by Goku. He then comes to Earth right away and is defeated by Trunks or Goku or both. He gets away and trains, then comes back and wrecks everyone and their momma.

4. He heals but is still beaten by Goku. He travels to Earth right away and during his lengthy fight with Earth's mightiest warriors, they realize they cannot beat Frieza by traditional means. Then Tien remembers the Mafūba, and they trap Frieza forever. Or until some idiot sets him free and he trains and shit.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 09:21 PM
carver9

Let's say if he heals like Garlic Jr.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 02:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

One of these then:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
2. He heals and is able to outlast Goku on Namek. With Goku dead, he hunts down and kills Vegeta and the rest on Earth. Trunks never would have been born and the Earth would likely get exploded.

3. He heals but is still beaten by Goku. He then comes to Earth right away and is defeated by Trunks or Goku or both. He gets away and trains, then comes back and wrecks everyone and their momma.

4. He heals but is still beaten by Goku. He travels to Earth right away and during his lengthy fight with Earth's mightiest warriors, they realize they cannot beat Frieza by traditional means. Then Tien remembers the Mafūba, and they trap Frieza forever. Or until some idiot sets him free and he trains and shit.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 02:37 PM