KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » SSJ3 Gotenks vs. Bills (read the op)

SSJ3 Gotenks vs. Bills (read the op)
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SSJ3 Gotenks vs. Bills (read the op)

Okay, we all know who wins.

My question is, how much better Gotenks would've fared if he had gone SSJ3 on Bills instead of SSJ?

Old Post May 25th, 2015 07:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

End result would've been the same, given everyone else Beerus pretty much one-shotted (Ultimate Gohan, etc).

Old Post May 26th, 2015 01:08 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bills bends him over his knee and spanks him, again.

Old Post May 26th, 2015 02:26 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Yeah. Given Beerus' effortless trouncing of Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks wouldn't even register as a blip on his radar.

*Also, stop calling him "Bills." It's Beerus or Birusu, damnit! stick out tongue

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 26th, 2015 at 05:35 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2015 05:31 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SSJ2 (SSJ1?) Vegeta was doing rather well in comparison to others, though. Even pre-rage boost.

His BoG performance actually makes the Buu Saga filler with him beating SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo inside Buu believable laughing out loud

Old Post May 26th, 2015 12:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Given some of the vastly more powerful characters Beerus tooled with no difficulty whatsoever, Vegeta's performance against him can be chalked up to fan-service, plain and simple, imo. It makes no sense otherwise.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 26th, 2015 04:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Well he had been training and Beerus said himself "Vegeta is highly skilled but lacks the power to match me." He didn't say that about Mystic Gohan or Fat Buu. So regardless of their power levels Vegeta might be the only good fighter out of all of them. Which makes sense if you look at Gohan's training: Being repeatedly destroyed by a green man and inducing rage.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 27th, 2015 09:10 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote