KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Pokemon Movie 18: "Archdjinni of The Rings: Hoopa"

Pokemon Movie 18: "Archdjinni of The Rings: Hoopa"
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Pokemon Movie 18: "Archdjinni of The Rings: Hoopa"

Other thread was about speculation. Thread title is the correct English title for the upcoming movie on Saturday/Sunday.

Final trailer for said movie:

Looks like there will be 2 Hoopas. Good Hoopa VS Evil Hoopa. Looks like Evil Hoopa has the edge with his summons. I expect Arceus will come to play once Good Hoopa turns to its Unbound forme. Or it comes after it senses the Creation Trio, or maybe something like that?

Also, it seems like this Lugia is not the one from the 2nd movie. We'll see if it has the ability to talk. Won't be surprised if it isn't. I mean, we've seen this happen to Mega Mewtwo Y from the Genesect movie, which turns out to be a different female Mewtwo.

Will we see Mega Arceus? The lack of info regarding about it in the upcoming movie seems to be intentional. We'll have to see.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 05:15 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Pokemon Movie 18 Special (with English subs)

Hoopa's innocence and prankster attitude is like a little boy's. lol at the failed attempt to repair the ivory statue.

It's surprising to see people of Desser City revere Arceus, even though he hails from a different region.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2015 08:03 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Pokemon Movie 18 Special (with English subs)

Hoopa's innocence and prankster attitude is like a little boy's. lol at the failed attempt to repair the ivory statue.

It's surprising to see people of Desser City revere Arceus, even though he hails from a different region.

I don't see as that strange since Arceus is the greater and all, and it's not that surprising since those people are able to tune in with Mother Nature.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:17 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Just watched the movie.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Arceus saves Fuupa's ass from the angry legendaries lol. The Legendary VS Legendary battle scenes were great. Too bad Lugia didn't get much action.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:55 AM