KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dabura strength?

Dabura strength?
Started by: john allerdyce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
john allerdyce
Whore!

Dabura strength?

I know must agree that Dabura was equal to perfect Cell, but Goku couldn't sense his ki, so do you guys think his estimate was accurate?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 04:37 PM
john allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send john allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by john allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I think he's below Perfect Cell, but in that league.

He and Gohan were close, and Gohan had declined a bit since the Perfect Cell fight.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:37 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You're right, Goku couldn't sense Dabra's ki--but based on how Dabra moved when he attacked them outside Babidi's ship, Goku estimated that he was ~ Cell... And we were ultimately given no reason to doubt his assessment.

It's also worth noting that Goku stated Dabra was tougher than he first thought, after seeing him use magic against Gohan:
(please log in to view the image)

So I'd say Dabra was Perfect Cell-level, at the very least--possibly a bit stronger when you factor in his magical abilities.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 11:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Y
It's also worth noting that Goku stated Dabra was tougher than he first thought, after seeing him use magic against Gohan:
(please log in to view the image)

So I'd say Dabra was Perfect Cell-level, at the very least--possibly a bit stronger when you factor in his magical abilities.

But note, *after* the tougher comment, Vegeta states 'Gohan still shouldn't have this much trouble, he was stronger as a kid.'

Which indicates SSJ2 Kid Gohan is in Vegeta's opinion, reasonably stronger than Dabura.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 11:55 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Yeah, definitely.

All that scene indicates is that Dabra might be slightly more powerful than Perfect Cell, with his magical abilities factored in... Still well below Cell Games SSJ2 Gohan, though.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 12:06 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Makes sense, since SSJ2 Gohan was well above base Perfect Cell level, to the point of toying with him rather then finishing it quick.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 12:34 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote