KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » So how strong is Goku in GT, really?

So how strong is Goku in GT, really?
Started by: john allerdyce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
john allerdyce
Whore!

So how strong is Goku in GT, really?

Ok, so I've heard he was at least SS3-level in his base form... but is there any way to figure out how powerful he was, really?

I'm talking all his levels.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 12:47 AM
john allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send john allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by john allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This should help you with quantifying GT Goku...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Base GT Goku~base Rildo, who was confirmed to be "even more powerful than Majin Boo." This means base GT Goku ~/> SSJ3 Z Goku.

That said, when GT Goku transformed into a SSJ, his PL would have increased by 50x. When he transformed into SSJ2, his PL would have increased by an additional 2x. When he transformed into SSJ3, his PL would have increased by an additional 4x.

As for SSJ4: we also know that Super Baby Vegeta 2(who was >> SSJ3 GT Goku) gained a 10x power increase when he became a Golden Oozaru. This is important because n00b SSJ4 Goku was on par with Golden Oozaru Baby. Subsequently, this means SSJ4 was more than 10x> SSJ3.

In a nutshell:
n00b SSJ4 Goku [10x>] SSJ3 GT Goku [4x>] SSJ2 GT Goku [2x>] SSJ GT Goku [50x>] base GT Goku [~] base Rildo [>] Majin Boo [~] SSJ3 Z Goku [400x>] base Z Goku.

OR we can simplify it by saying that n00b SSJ4 Goku was 4,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku, at a minimum. smile

Stupid as it sounds, that is the type of absurd power we're dealing with in GT.

To expand upon base Goku's PL a bit further:
Not only was he powerful enough to effortlessly toy with both Perfect Cell AND Freeza as though they were laughably inept fodder, but he was also demonstrably superior to SSJ Gohan+SSJ Goten(possessed by Baby):

This is important because according to GT Perfect Files, Gohan kept up with his training over the years:
quote:
Son Gohan
"He transformed when fighting with Goten after Goten had been taken over by Baby!! It seems that even in times of peace, he hasn't neglected his training. The differences in Gohan's facial expressions before and after transforming are the most intense out of any warrior!!"

That said, SSJ GT Gohan =/> Mystic Gohan... And base Goku was no less than his equal. IOW, base GT Goku was may have been around Super Boo/Bootenks level. Crazy.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 20th, 2015 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 03:04 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Not only was he powerful enough to effortlessly toy with both Perfect Cell AND Freeza as though they were laughably inept fodder, but he was also demonstrably superior to SSJ Gohan+SSJ Goten(possessed by Baby):

This is important because according to GT Perfect Files, Gohan kept up with his training over the years:

That said, SSJ GT Gohan =/> Mystic Gohan... And base Goku was no less than his equal. IOW, base GT Goku was may have been around Super Boo/Bootenks level. Crazy.

Yeah, okay, that was monstrous.

I forgot that Base GT Goku had stomped SSJ Mystic Gohan, and SSJ Goten, BOTH possessed by Baby, at the same time.

I would honestly rank that at least Buuhan level, if not base Vegetto from DBZ.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 08:59 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

That was the farthest thing from Mystic Gohan. Just saying.

There is also no such thing as SSJ Mystic Gohan.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 12:05 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Perhaps Gohan could stack SSJ on top of his Mystic state in GT..? Either way, the fact that he'd kept up with his training in GT tells us that he was at least equal to his Mystic-self from Z--likely more powerful.

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 20th, 2015 at 01:48 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 01:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"I don't remember raising my son (...)"

That's right, Goku. You don't remember it 'cause you haven't raised any of your sons.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 05:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

^ Perhaps Gohan could stack SSJ on top of his Mystic state in GT..? Either way, the fact that he'd kept up with his training in GT tells us that he was at least equal to his Mystic-self from Z--likely more powerful.
So here is a question. If Gohan goes SSJ2 is that weaker than powering up his mystic powers?

That showing might not be as impressive if it just makes him SSJ strength

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 05:50 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I just wanna know if, Gokou could throw back their blasts and stuff so easily why did he wait until Pan was koed before he started to win.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 05:57 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by bbrem123
So here is a question. If Gohan goes SSJ2 is that weaker than powering up his mystic powers?

That showing might not be as impressive if it just makes him SSJ strength
GT seemed to count Gohan's Mystic form as his base--so the levels of SSJ would simply expand upon that power... That's what GT Perfect Files implied, at least.

However, the excerpt I posted can be taken a few different ways:
a.) Gohan "hadn't neglected his training", and therefore was still as powerful as he was during Z.
-or-
b.) Gohan "hadn't neglected his training", and therefore was more powerful than he was during Z.

That's why I said: "SSJ GT Gohan =/> Mystic Gohan" in my previous post.

Originally posted by Kento
I just wanna know if, Gokou could throw back their blasts and stuff so easily why did he wait until Pan was koed before he started to win.
Presumably because he didn't want to stomp his own children unless he absolutely had to..?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 02:43 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Presumably because he didn't want to stomp his own children unless he absolutely had to..?
But, it would of helped Pan. Instead of her getting knocked out. And didn't need to even stomp them, just knock away their blasts and save Pan and him the trouble of getting knocked around first.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 03:19 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Maybe Goku thought he could avoid the confrontation all together until Pan was KO'd--only after that did he realize a battle was inevitable..?

Dunno. I try not to think about things too logically where GT is concerned. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 03:22 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea, trying to think logically with GT is not good. laughing

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 03:46 PM
MVC-Solos

Stronger than Superman.

"I jerk off to comic books"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 05:03 PM
MVC-Solos is currently offline Click here to Send MVC-Solos a Private Message Find more posts by MVC-Solos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Honestly, EoGT Goku would absolutely wreck Super Goku.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 12:40 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nope.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 4th, 2017 12:43 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

We don't know how powerful EoGT Goku was... theoretically, he could be more than strong enough to solo SSJ4 Gogeta and SSJB Vegito.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 01:03 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Let's be real, everyone. EoGT Goku became an actual god and trained for 100 years, Super Goku got blue hairdye that seems to make him weaker than base.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 01:51 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So where did we get the super saiyan multipliers from? X50 makes sense given that x20 base goku couldn't even seriously hurt 50% Freeze, I'm just wondering there's a guide or something somewhere.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 4th, 2017 02:46 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

x50 is specifically from power levels. 3 million to 150 million. The ssj2 and 3 multipliers were from daizenshuu

Old Post May 4th, 2017 03:51 AM
Inedian

Goku from the very ending of GT is the most powerful Goku we have seen to date.

Last edited by Inedian on May 4th, 2017 at 04:27 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2017 04:24 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote