KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dark Schneider Runs a DBS Gauntlet

Dark Schneider Runs a DBS Gauntlet
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

Dark Schneider Runs a DBS Gauntlet

1. Vegeta (You hit my bulma form)
2. Vegeta (Blue hair)
3. SSG Goku
4. Blue SS Goku
5. 50% Beerus
6. 100% Beerus
7. Champa/Beerus
8. Whis

All DB gets a week prep
Dark Schneider gets 2 days of prep
No knowledge of each other

And for the fanboys

Powerscaling is allowed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 06:04 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

You actually gives Dark prep time?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 01:54 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Yup.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 10:20 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Not many here knows of Bastard, so this thread won't get any traffic. Which is a shame since Bastard is a pretty sick Manga.

Dark cast Dispel Bound and Helloween and laugh his ass off.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 11:00 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

There's actually been a lot of fans (myself included) of Bastard!! on this forum but the number fell after Hagiwara abandoned the manga. Nearly five years of no new chapters isn't a good way to keep your fans.

DS wins. Unless you can hit him on three planes of existence (physical, spiritual, and astral) at the same time, forget about even thinking of taking him on.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 11:55 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Markness
There's actually been a lot of fans (myself included) of Bastard!! on this forum but the number fell after Hagiwara abandoned the manga. Nearly five years of no new chapters isn't a good way to keep your fans.

DS wins. Unless you can hit him on three planes of existence (physical, spiritual, and astral) at the same time, forget about even thinking of taking him on.

Even if you hit him on all three planes at once, if one atoms is there, he'll just resurrect himself, then there's his clones. He can also creates even more Dispel Bound.

Let's say you manage to do all that, Dark can always turn into Majin Dark Schneider. This level amps is already powerful abilities to an even greater levels. His Dispel Bound also multiplies to an even greater number.

Also before any claims that a Universal blast or punch can just wipe away almost all Dispel Bounds needs to know, that one Dispel Bound absorbs and negate any one attacks, then regenerate and multiplies.

Let's say they get pass Majin Dark Schneider, then they have to content with Dark using Judas Pain. One of the abilities of Judas Priest, is that Dark cannot be forcibly removed or erase from existence.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 12:19 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Why are you explaining Bastard! to someone who is a fan of it already?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 12:21 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Why are you explaining Bastard! to someone who is a fan of it already?

Where did you get that from? I wasn't explaining it to him, i was just adding to what he wrote for the people here that have no idea how powerful Dark really is.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 12:30 AM
BeyonderGod

Dont mind him and Yes the entire list gets ROTFstomped.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2015 12:51 PM
SSJGGogeta

Goku has fought with, and interacted with ghost's before. Ki can attack all of those forms of existence.

Also, universe level punches from Goku simply put him too far above anything shown from DS.

IIRC, DS has speed pretty much equivalent to DBS levels so far though, which is super impressive. I haven't read DS in a while though, so idk how fast they are.

But DS is galaxy+ level, as far as I know. That's not universe level, and ki is capable of killing people's souls. So I'm gonna say that all of the list, except #1, wins. Especially with a week of prep. The Z-fighters can get hundreds of times stronger with a single day of prep.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 08:19 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Goku has fought with, and interacted with ghost's before. Ki can attack all of those forms of existence.

Also, universe level punches from Goku simply put him too far above anything shown from DS.

IIRC, DS has speed pretty much equivalent to DBS levels so far though, which is super impressive. I haven't read DS in a while though, so idk how fast they are.

But DS is galaxy+ level, as far as I know. That's not universe level, and ki is capable of killing people's souls. So I'm gonna say that all of the list, except #1, wins. Especially with a week of prep. The Z-fighters can get hundreds of times stronger with a single day of prep.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

To even thought about killing Dark, you need to kill him in the Physical, Astral and the Mental plane all at once, not at a time, but all at once.

In the Bastard verse, even if you have one Eternal Atoms left, you can't die.

No one in the DBZ can get around Dispel Bounds, there literally self constructing shield that protects Dark from any attacks. You destroy one, it just comeback while creating others.

Dark has millions of Dispel Bound around him.

His clones are just as powerful as him.

Dark can survive just as a head and heal himself at the subatomic level.

Then Dark has Judas Pain, with that activated, Dark cannot be erase from existence, not even Death can kill him.

All of these can be achieve by base Dark. The there's his more powerful forms. Dark has Majin, Dragon Lucifer Form, and First Adam form. In his last form. Dark is able to create life from just taking the memories of someone else, someone he never even meant before.

Saying anyone in the Dragon Ball Z/Super verse can take on Dark is epitome of being ludicrous.

Last edited by SquallX on Nov 19th, 2015 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 10:32 PM
carver9

Goku or Beerus win.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 10:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by carver9
Goku or Beerus win.

Carver, do yourself a favor and shut up. You have no idea who and how powerful Dark Schneider is.

No one in DbZ can kill him because you have to attack him and kill him in three plane of existence all at the same times, if not he'll just come back.

Dispel Bound is in the millions regenerating shield that protects it's using from any and all type of attacks. What's so broken about them, is that one Dispel Bound will protect it's user from one attack no matter how powerful the attack is.

But best of all, Dispel Bound extra ability is the ability to no lose.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 11:08 PM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by SquallX
Carver, do yourself a favor and shut up. You have no idea who and how powerful Dark Schneider is.

No one in DbZ can kill him because you have to attack him and kill him in three plane of existence all at the same times, if not he'll just come back.

Dispel Bound is in the millions regenerating shield that protects it's using from any and all type of attacks. What's so broken about them, is that one Dispel Bound will protect it's user from one attack no matter how powerful the attack is.

But best of all, Dispel Bound extra ability is the ability to no lose.

I am so done......

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 01:43 AM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by SquallX
You have no idea what you're talking about.

To even thought about killing Dark, you need to kill him in the Physical, Astral and the Mental plane all at once, not at a time, but all at once.

In the Bastard verse, even if you have one Eternal Atoms left, you can't die.

No one in the DBZ can get around Dispel Bounds, there literally self constructing shield that protects Dark from any attacks. You destroy one, it just comeback while creating others.

Dark has millions of Dispel Bound around him.

His clones are just as powerful as him.

Dark can survive just as a head and heal himself at the subatomic level.

Then Dark has Judas Pain, with that activated, Dark cannot be erase from existence, not even Death can kill him.

All of these can be achieve by base Dark. The there's his more powerful forms. Dark has Majin, Dragon Lucifer Form, and First Adam form. In his last form. Dark is able to create life from just taking the memories of someone else, someone he never even meant before.

Saying anyone in the Dragon Ball Z/Super verse can take on Dark is epitome of being ludicrous.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the series. thumb up

My point is that Goku has fought ghost's and spirits before, and can obviously damage physical bodies. And he did so with the same kind of ki attacks that he always uses, meaning that they attack all three at the same time. Meaning he could attack DS on all three planes at the same time.

No one in the series has millions of Dispel bound. You clearly don't know what Dispel bound is. It's a multi-layered shield that regenerates, which casts around the user. And my point is that dispel bound has been broken by galaxy level attacks before, and BSSJ Goku is casual universal. Meaning he'd destroy it with a single universe level blast.

Goku has killed people who can survive on a subatomic level before. Buu could regenerate from being reduced into atoms, and smoke. Goku was capable of killing him, just fine.

That's not what Judas Pain is.

Adam of Darkness's only feat is bringing someone back to life, from a memory. That's totally irrelevant here.

The fact of the matter is that Goku CAN attack all three realms at once, and has superior speed, as well as DC to DS. DS is galaxy/galaxy+ level, and Goku is universal casually. DS has comparable speed to Goku, but Goku is still much faster.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 06:02 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

While I don't doubt Goku's ability to destroy the universe, to say he can do it casually is a bit much.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 11:59 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, I'm familiar with the series. thumb up

My point is that Goku has fought ghost's and spirits before, and can obviously damage physical bodies. And he did so with the same kind of ki attacks that he always uses, meaning that they attack all three at the same time. Meaning he could attack DS on all three planes at the same time.

No one in the series has millions of Dispel bound. You clearly don't know what Dispel bound is. It's a multi-layered shield that regenerates, which casts around the user. And my point is that dispel bound has been broken by galaxy level attacks before, and BSSJ Goku is casual universal. Meaning he'd destroy it with a single universe level blast.

Goku has killed people who can survive on a subatomic level before. Buu could regenerate from being reduced into atoms, and smoke. Goku was capable of killing him, just fine.

That's not what Judas Pain is.

Adam of Darkness's only feat is bringing someone back to life, from a memory. That's totally irrelevant here.

The fact of the matter is that Goku CAN attack all three realms at once, and has superior speed, as well as DC to DS. DS is galaxy/galaxy+ level, and Goku is universal casually. DS has comparable speed to Goku, but Goku is still much faster.

It's been yrs since i read Bastard, but i know for sure, no one in DBZ can beat Dark.

1. Doesn't matter that Goku fought ghost before, the question is, can he attack Dark in just the physical, but mental and Astral plane all at once? The answer to that is no. Dark needs to be kill in all three planes of existence at the sae time to truly kill him. Or he'll just regenerate.

2. I'll give you that, might have remembered it wrong, but Dipesl Bound can be regenerated at the speed of light, and one shield is able to protect from one attack no matter the level. When Dark and Uriel were fighting each other, they were exchanging blows in the millions. This is what Raphael stated, and i quote" In Seconds, Millions of Attacks and counters are been exchanged. That statement was used to show there levels of powers and speed. It went further when Ninja Master Gaara saw there fight, he claimed, and i quote again "these two monsters are exchanging Infinite Attacks and Counters.

3. Buu's limited to his Ki, where as Dark is not. As long as Dark have one Eternal Atoms left, he cannot die, period! Not only that, Goku would have to kill him in the Physical, Asrtral and Mental plane all at the same time. Something Goku cannot do.

4. Maybe you're right, but Judas Pain was claimed to amp Dark's magical attacks in several millions time ran range. Not only that, the jewels are said to have the power equal to a Black Hole and the Black Abyss, that was stated to have the Mass of 50 Billion suns, and enough power to destroy a galaxy. But they went further and stating that to break out of the Black Abyss something of equal of energy is required. The amount needed was equivalent to the Big Bang itself.

5. Wrong again, Adam of of Darkness proved how powerful that form really is. Dark and Uriel's combine attacked destroyed the Black Abyss, the same Black Abyss that you needed the power equivalent of the Big Bang to destroy. Not only that, Satan, Dark's father created a Universe, yet he claimed the power he posses is nothing but an imitation compared to Gods power. It's further explained, that the ony pwerson that might be on God's level, is Adam Of Darkness.

Overall, nothing Goku have in his disposal can stop Dark form killing him, where as Dark would have a field day in killing Goku and the rest f the DBZ verse.

Another thing, Dark's clone are as powerful as he is, he's abilities, are there abilities.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 02:04 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

What is this Bastard? It sounds like a total "I want to create more powerful beings than Toriyama did" manga... again.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 04:04 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

Huge fan of Bastard, I think any of the characters in this gauntlet, at this point, can very easily destroy every shield in terms of speed and sheer power. It's where the "magic" is concerned where I think they will have problems. Attacking the user from the 3 planes will be an issue. It might be draw between DS and Vegeta or Goku, because DS has no way of hurting those 2 at their heights, there souls are too powerful, at this point. Dispel Bound is too good and Goku and Vegeta are just too far beyond his power set.

Probably not an issue for Beerus since he is a being who exists beyond the multitude of dimensions of DB and is well versed in the methods of "soul" and "spirit". Whis can just time travel and kill DS with a slight poke. It's one of the few things Dispel Bound has no defense against. How Hagiwara let that one slide, I don't know.

I wonder how Dispel Bound would fair against Captain Ginyu's body swap. Definitely no explicit defense against that. Captain Ginyu would have an easier time beating DS than Goku.

Last edited by U need Leonard on Nov 24th, 2015 at 05:08 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 04:54 AM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by U need Leonard
Huge fan of Bastard, I think any of the characters in this gauntlet, at this point, can very easily destroy every shield in terms of speed and sheer power. It's where the "magic" is concerned where I think they will have problems. Attacking the user from the 3 planes will be an issue. It might be draw between DS and Vegeta or Goku, because DS has no way of hurting those 2 at their heights, there souls are too powerful, at this point. Dispel Bound is too good and Goku and Vegeta are just too far beyond his power set.

Probably not an issue for Beerus since he is a being who exists beyond the multitude of dimensions of DB and is well versed in the methods of "soul" and "spirit". Whis can just time travel and kill DS with a slight poke. It's one of the few things Dispel Bound has no defense against. How Hagiwara let that one slide, I don't know.

I wonder how Dispel Bound would fair against Captain Ginyu's body swap. Definitely no explicit defense against that. Captain Ginyu would have an easier time beating DS than Goku.

1. You do know the Bastard main hierarchy are faster than anyone in DBS right?

Dark and Uriel in there fight were exchanging millions of blows in seconds, Millions of blows were been traded and countered. The Shields are also been regenerated at the speed of light. Beerus has yet to show the ability to attack in three different place plane of existence at the same time, until he's proven he can do it, you can't just say he can do it. Power wise, Dark is just, if not more powerful. Him and Uriel destroyed the Abyss that was said to be as powerful as 50 billions suns, and would need the equivalence of the Big Bang itself to destroy the Abyss. They destroyed it, and they were still fighting while regenerating.

2. Whis has only been showed to time travel only 5 minutes into the past, unless that's change.

3. Whis time travel and Ginyu's swap is uselss against Dark, since DP blocks the user from reality bending and anti creation.

Once again. Satan, who's Dark's father in base form created a Universe. We later learned that same Satan is weaker compare to Adam Of Darkness Dark.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 05:52 AM