KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » One Punch Man - Rate hero's

One Punch Man - Rate hero's
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

One Punch Man - Rate hero's

If you had to rank the hero's using this system...

Wolf
Tiger
Demon
Dragon
God

Where would you rank each of the hero's on One Punch Man?

Don't rank them based on how the other hero's would do against them. Rank them based off of the demons/monsters you've seen on the show. I don't have a list because I don't know of ALL the hero's on the show.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 05:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Carver, you may want to link a list. There are tons of heroes. The OPM wiki has a list...on the very page I helped make. smile

Look up the Heroes Association.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 05:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

God - Saitama
The Rest - The Rest

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 05:47 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Let's use the hero's that are rank S class 1 - 13.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 05:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm... it's kinda tough because, say, Darkshine can fight a Dragon level opponent, but does that make him Dragon level...? Him causing that much destruction is gonna be hard, since his thing is incredible defense.

All S-class heroes are at least Demon, that's pretty much what defines them.

Well, here goes-
God-
Saitama, King

Dragon-
Tatsumaki
Metal Knight
Bang
Atomic Samurai
Metal Bat
Pig God
Superalloy Darkshine
Possibly Sweet Mask?

Demon-
Genos
Watchdog Man?
Lightspeed Flash
Child Emperor
Drive Knight
Tank Top Master
Pri-Pri Prisoner
Zombieman

Wolf-
Blizzard
Atomic Samurai's three apprentices
Stinger
Lightning Max
Golden Ball
Spring Mustache
Snek

Etc.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 06:09 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

King is the guy who's the strongest in the world, correct? Where would you rank Sonic?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 06:11 PM
Q99

Sonic would be in the Demons, near Genos and Lightspeed (which is around the top of the demons IMO).

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 06:20 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How can metal bat beat Sonic if he isn't fast enough?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 06:44 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

King in God-level? Funniest shit I've read all day.

God: Saitama, Garou
Dragon: Tatsumaki, Blast (?), Metal Knight (?)
Demon: The rest of the S-class heroes, including Sweet Mask and Speed Of Sound Sonic

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Dec 11th, 2015 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 06:44 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hey, King's the only one to have victories over Saitama wink

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
How can metal bat beat Sonic if he isn't fast enough?

This is general threat level... and Bat gets faster as he fights, like Garou noted.

Bat can do damage to things that Sonic couldn't.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 06:47 PM
dadudemon

I probably should just quote Q99's rundown and call it a day. smile

I agree with everything in the following list:

Originally posted by Q99
Hm... it's kinda tough because, say, Darkshine can fight a Dragon level opponent, but does that make him Dragon level...? Him causing that much destruction is gonna be hard, since his thing is incredible defense.

Well, here goes-
God-
Saitama, King

Dragon-
Tatsumaki
Metal Knight
Bang
Atomic Samurai
Metal Bat
Pig God
Superalloy Darkshine
Possibly Sweet Mask?

Demon-
Genos
Watchdog Man?
Lightspeed Flash
Child Emperor
Drive Knight
Tank Top Master
Pri-Pri Prisoner
Zombieman

Wolf-
Blizzard
Stinger
Lightning Max
Golden Ball
Spring Mustache
Snek

Etc.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 07:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

King isn't even really Wolf class. Iirc, he's never won a fight, lol. He simply showed up at the right time and his rank got boosted, kinda like what people think Saitama does. The "King Engine", that oppressively loud heartbeat that people say is him getting amped up, is actually his heart beating abnormally loud out of fear lol.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 11:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm disappointed. I wanted King to be a physical monster. Someone that even One Punch would be kinda shocked at.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 11:32 PM
KingD19

Well he'd probably kick Saitama's as# in a video game.

But the truth is all of his fights have really been Saitama saving his butt, while King gets the credit. He didn't even have to take the Hero Exam, they just immediately bumped him up to S class.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 11:56 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by KingD19
King isn't even really Wolf class. Iirc, he's never won a fight, lol. He simply showed up at the right time and his rank got boosted, kinda like what people think Saitama does. The "King Engine", that oppressively loud heartbeat that people say is him getting amped up, is actually his heart beating abnormally loud out of fear lol.

Bah, he's so strong monsters will faint at the prospect of trying to fight him! Humans and most heroes would run in terror!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 06:50 AM
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

A lot of the notable/serious villains all seem to be in Dragon Range. To me, it appears that the villains on average are stronger than the heroes.
Originally posted by Q99

Well, here goes-
God-
Saitama, King

Dragon-
Tatsumaki
Metal Knight
Bang
Atomic Samurai
Metal Bat
Pig God
Superalloy Darkshine
Possibly Sweet Mask?

Demon-
Genos
Watchdog Man?
Lightspeed Flash
Child Emperor
Drive Knight
Tank Top Master
Pri-Pri Prisoner
Zombieman

Wolf-
Blizzard
Stinger
Lightning Max
Golden Ball
Spring Mustache
Snek

Etc.

I agree with this.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 08:52 AM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by U need Leonard
A lot of the notable/serious villains all seem to be in Dragon Range. To me, it appears that the villains on average are stronger than the heroes.

Though even Seaking and Beefcake are 'just' Demon level.

Dragons are pretty rare. Outside of the aliens and the meteor (which is just a rock), it's Vaccine Man, Carnage Kabuto, and Elder Centipede until the Monster Association arc.

And I will note that while A-classes are less-than-demon, teaming up the best of them can beat some lesser demon class foes.

Oooh, and I just realized I made a mistake and skipped a category- I had the A-classes as 'wolf' when really they should be 'tiger.'

Wolf is, like, 'most of the Blizzard group,' 'Tank Top Tiger / Tank Top Black Hole,' and 'Mumen Rider.'

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 09:20 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Beefcake should have been Dragon, though. His power certainly threatened to obliterate multiple cities.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 03:33 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by KingD19

Good job with the spoilers, assh*le.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:00 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Nephthys
Good job with the spoilers, assh*le.

I mean, you should expect stuff like this in a discussion like this. confused

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:25 PM