KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Worst transformation drain..?

Worst transformation drain..?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Worst transformation drain..?

Relatively speaking, between USSJ, SSJ3 and SSB, which transformation depletes the user's energy/stamina the quickest and most inefficiently..?

(please log in to view the image)

*If you can think of any other transformation(s) in Dragon Ball that drain energy to the extent of the above, feel free to mention them -- RoF-era Golden Freeza might be an honorable mention, for example.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:35 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

UI Goku is worst than all of them tbh. Second would be super Saiyan 3.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Worst to least: UI, Ssj3, USSJ, Blue.

They say blue has bad stamina issues in the anime, but I keep seeing Goku spamming and using it normally.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:51 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Blue’s mentioned stamina issue was just as excuse so people could see Goku go SSG again a few more times, because consistency.

Why would the Blue form have stamina problems anyway, when it’s all about ki control and such?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:20 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

USSJ was more of an issue about too much bulk for cut speed, no? I dont think stamina was a particularly bad issue with that one.

Ssj3 is the worst though.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 06:13 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Blue is the worst in the manga.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 06:18 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Out of all the shitty "transformations" (Ooh, hair dye and contacts = transformation!), I'd say SSJ3 and Golden Freeza are the worst. Not even going to count UI, it's not a transformation imo..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 06:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I'd say ssj3

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 07:33 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
UI Goku is worst than all of them tbh. Second would be super Saiyan 3.
Tbf, Goku has been pretty darn taxed when he's activated UI thus far. I'd like to see what happens when a *fresh* Goku uses UI before I assume its energy drain is > some of these other forms. /shrug

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
USSJ was more of an issue about too much bulk for cut speed, no? I dont think stamina was a particularly bad issue with that one.
The Daizenshuu notes that a 'Grade 3' SSJ(aka. USSJ) drains energy especially fast:
quote:
Super Saiyan Grade Three
A Super Saiyan with overwhelming power that far surpasses even Grade Two! But the enlarged muscles get in the way and kill speed. In other words, it could be called a transformation that relies too much on power. Another flaw is that its energy consumption is too intense.

...Which makes sense, given how utterly inefficient the transformation is across the board.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 29th, 2017 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 07:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote