KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Whis power...

Whis power...
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Whis power...

I know that Whis is one of the most versatile character of all in DBS but I'm wondering if he could destroy a Universe of given the chance. Haven't seen him shoot any ki blast or anything. Can he achieve these results?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

If you think a God of Destruction can, (and I do,) then certainly an angel can, imo. Attacks like Ramod's battle roar that knocks the Kaioshin unconscious and makes all the gods of destruction paralyzed had no effect on the angels.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:07 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Angels are several orders of magnitude beyond GoDs. They should be able to destroy a universe easily, tbh.

And obviously Angels can use ki blasts. We've just never seen them do so because they're simply THAT powerful, and can end all conflicts(even with GoDs) with one casual strike.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

He could, but why would he?
He is a neutral force, he doesn't need to.

His role, power and behavior sometimes reminds me a lot of Allen Adam.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 08:46 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Doubtful. No character has shown the ability to destroy a universe outside of Zeno.

The Goku/Beerus Beerus/Champa clash's are all hyperbole, and if taken literally are easily topped by many comic book high heralds.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Angels are several orders of magnitude beyond GoDs. They should be able to destroy a universe easily, tbh.

And obviously Angels can use ki blasts. We've just never seen them do so because they're simply THAT powerful, and can end all conflicts(even with GoDs) with one casual strike.
Just remembered that Whis DID use a ki blast against Goku when they were training in ep. 77:
(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote