KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Old Kaioshin Unlocking Goku...

Old Kaioshin Unlocking Goku...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Kaioshin Unlocking Goku...

In Episode 91, Old Kaioshin mentioned that he could still unlock Goku's latent power/potential:
(please log in to view the image)

...He just didn't have enough time to preform the ritual before the Tournament started.

But IF OldKai would've been able unlock Goku then and there, what level do you think it would have taken him to during the ToP?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 04:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Vegeta level

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 04:35 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Old Kai will unlock it one day ha. Strike 2 so far though.

I mean his ultimate potential is probably mastered UI? Which doesn't really make any sense because Gohan would be there now. The fact that Gohan is currently stronger than he was in the Buu saga shows that Old Kai did not really unlock his full potential.

Who knows though.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 06:21 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well yeah, but that's Gohan... "Limitless potential" has ALWAYS been his gimmick, lol.

I guess I'm just more curious if Goku would exclusively receive a boost in raw power, or if he'd come away from the ritual with complete mastery of UI..?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 06:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Doubt he can unlock UI, since UI is more of a learned skill.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 06:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Whis postulated that when Goku resisted the energy of the Genki Dama, he "broke through the shell to the deeper potential within himself", and was able to access UI. ie. the Genki Dama was the trigger which allowed Goku to tap his latent potential/UI.

That's what makes me wonder if Old Kaioshin's unlock might have allowed him to attain UI as well..?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 08:23 PM
Inedian

I think it would do the same what spirit bomb did.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 08:37 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yep. Probably push him further than his UI self. I don't think Gohan pulled from all of that power the old man released.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 09:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote