KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » If the Dragon Balls brought back every person Buu killed..

If the Dragon Balls brought back every person Buu killed..
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the Dragon Balls brought back every person Buu killed..

..then why weren't the Kaioshins he killed brought back?

For that matter, why have we never seen the big guy he absorbed? Why has no one attempted to "resurrect" him, or separate him out?

I mean, it's Dragon Ball. Souls don't just vanish, unless Zeno erases them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 11:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

What if Beerus erases them? :3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 12:23 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

Maybe just bad writing.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 02:09 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Because only the people who were killed after Babidi came to earth were resurrected.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 03:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Cause they didn't specifically wish it as everyone that Buu killed be brought back, hence why Vegeta also came back. Buu just happened to be teh reason everyone died except like Vegeta.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 07:27 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I got a question since I don't want to go look at the sources.

What happened to Tien after Super Buu knocked him out? Obviously he got killed by Kid Buu, but why couldn't Dende/Hercule have stayed with him?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 07:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob

What happened to Tien after Super Buu knocked him out? Obviously he got killed by Kid Buu, but why couldn't Dende/Hercule have stayed with him?

As far as I remember, Dende did heal him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 07:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Because only the people who were killed after Babidi came to earth were resurrected.
Originally posted by Kento
Cause they didn't specifically wish it as everyone that Buu killed be brought back, hence why Vegeta also came back. Buu just happened to be teh reason everyone died except like Vegeta.

Seems wrong the other gods didn't even try and bring them back, though. Especially after getting involved with the Dragon Balls.

King Kai himself kept bugging Goku to do it. You'd think the Kaioshin could simply order the Namek gods to get it done.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 07:43 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Would it really matter if they healed him or not? He wasn't good for anything for it to matter. Satan saved the day, and Dende is needed for the dragon balls.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2019 08:14 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: If the Dragon Balls brought back every person Buu killed..

Originally posted by cdtm
..then why weren't the Kaioshins he killed brought back?

For that matter, why have we never seen the big guy he absorbed? Why has no one attempted to "resurrect" him, or separate him out?

I mean, it's Dragon Ball. Souls don't just vanish, unless Zeno erases them.
From what I remember the earths dragon balls have a limitation of about 1 year after their death (there was a loophole that saved freiza....a bullshit one). It wouldnt surprise me if the namek dragon balls have a limitation like that too.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 4th, 2019 04:56 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As mentioned, the Dragon Balls were used twice during that arc.

The first wish came from the earth Dragon Balls. The only wish was for everyone killed THAT DAY to be resurrected.

The second wishes came from the Namekian Dragon Balls. The first wish was to recreate the earth(which had just been destroyed by Pure Boo.) The second wish was to resurrect all those who had been killed AFTER Babidi came to earth. The third wish was to restore Goku back to full power.

The prospect of resurrecting everyone who had ever been killed by Boo never came up in the first place.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2019 05:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Galan007
As mentioned, the Dragon Balls were used twice during that arc.

The first wish came from the earth Dragon Balls. The only wish was for everyone killed THAT DAY to be resurrected.

The second wishes came from the Namekian Dragon Balls. The first wish was to recreate the earth(which had just been destroyed by Pure Boo.) The second wish was to resurrect all those who had been killed AFTER Babidi came to earth. The third wish was to restore Goku back to full power.

The prospect of resurrecting everyone who had ever been killed by Boo never came up in the first place.
You're right. I remember it was vegeta who came up with that wish because he wanted to make sure his victims at the world martial arts tournament were included.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 4th, 2019 05:33 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Kento
Would it really matter if they healed him or not? He wasn't good for anything for it to matter. Satan saved the day, and Dende is needed for the dragon balls.
He just vanished though. Guy was the only other guy alive and he just went *poof*

Old Post Mar 4th, 2019 06:22 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

They just kind of leave him behind, cause they all went over to where Vegeta appeared on Earth.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2019 07:29 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's kind of funny how Mister Satan not only saves the day, but keeps avoiding death when these "monsters" (It's all smoke and mirror's) keep dying off. He hasn't been resurrected once, has he? (Whis rewinding time doesn't count.)

Put him in the ToP for Universe 7 alone, he'd find a way to outlast everyone.

Last edited by cdtm on Mar 4th, 2019 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2019 09:41 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

He's never been resurrected, Mr. Satan is like the only person to have never died. XD

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 05:29 AM