KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » -=- Christianity is Bull -=-

-=- Christianity is Bull -=-
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

-=- Christianity is Bull Sh!T -=-

Of all Possible Religions Christianity is the Worst. Mostly from the New testement Onwards.

First of all, The NEw testement was written 300 years after the death of jesus, and who gets to decid what gets to be written or not.

Secondly, Jesus Christ was interfearing with the church, his messege was different, So how would any power do to stop it? Intergration, after his death the used his messege in there favor.

His Original Messege was "Everybody is ther own god, only you can make this a heaven or a hell" In other wards, you are in control of your own life, you can make this a good oone or a bad.

And The Bible is full of contradictions.

"If god can forgive, so can you"

Then there is this line they donT' tend to teach:

"An eye for an eye, an arm for an arm" or is tooth?

Meaning, they hurt you, hurt them back, don't let yourself be stampled apon.

I talked to a priest, I asked him if it was right to force somebody to beleive something that is contradictory, or different from views they ahve been bruoght up on. And to froce them to beleive

He told me anybody who does that should be sent to the firy hells below.

Then I mentioned that that was what Christian Missonairies did to indians, and wht theya re stll doing in africa.

He pollitly kicked me out.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 04:52 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

You're title doesn't leave much to the imagination. laughing

Anyone who forces beliefs on you should be kicks sqaure in the nuts. I am a Catholic, which is not too far off from Christianity, and I never push my beliefs on anyone. If you want to hear me talk, then listen. If not, that is your choice.

You have a right to believe anything you want.

However, I will say that the New Testiment is not bullshit. It is, as you said, written 300 or so years after Jesus was crucified, thus I would imagine that some parts were jumbled from word of mouth to written pages. Also, I am sure a lot of the messages were lost in translation.

You have to bare in mind that Jesus himself did not write this. These are points of view from those who followed his teachings.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 04:58 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SJS
! Greebo Sk8a Chick !

that is like religion racism

Rosie + Joseph

www.millaforum.cjb.net
www.jsboards.cjb.net
www.jacobsmithisfit.cjb.net

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 04:59 PM
SJS is currently offline Click here to Send SJS a Private Message Find more posts by SJS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

This is sooo out of order!

I'm not a Christian, but I still believe that you should respect other peoples' religions!

You should really delete this thread before you offent more people!!!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:02 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

The only thing that is inappropriate about this thread is the title, however even that does not offend me. And I am Catholic... which is close enough.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:03 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

mad

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:03 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

It is a subject of concern! Does the Catholic/Christian faith contradict itself constantly, and press their views on others?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:05 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: -=- Christianity is Bull Sh!T -=-

quote:
Originally posted by Crash Overload
[b]

Then I mentioned that that was what Christian Missonairies did to indians, and wht theya re stll doing in africa.

[b]

Well, I'm pretty aware of what the Conquistadors did to the America's back in the ol' world. But do please explain what are they doing to Africa?

Are you talking about World Vision? http://www.wvi.org/wvi/home.htm

Are you suggesting that the biggest humanitarian organization pulls out of Africa or something? Just because they are Christian believers and they help the poor families they should just leave? Please explain? Do you want World Vision out of Africa because they are Christians?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by Telperaca
This is sooo out of order!

I'm not a Christian, but I still believe that you should respect other peoples' religions!

You should really delete this thread before you offent more people!!!!!

First of all i respect peoples religions, I am not racist or relgist, I follow the ways of christinity (love yuor neighbour bla bla bal) But i do find it ubserbed, Secondly, The only reaosn I actually placed thsi thread is beaceu fo the ignore featur

Dno'T liek it? IRGNORE! big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:07 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
Y Catholic, which is not too far off from Christianity

That doesnt make any sense.blink
Catholicism IS Christianity. Just a branch of it.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:07 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

quote:

Respect? No.
Tolerate? Yes.

Crash thumb up

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:08 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
mad

^ *agrees*

*is convinced Christian*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:08 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I disagree with this thread actually.

If this was Judeism in question, this thread would have been closed, no question asked. If someone was attacking Islam, same thing would go, however, its attacking Christianity, therefore its ok?

I dont think so.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:10 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

No, trust me, I espect that they follow religions, even christianity, but I find the religion absurbed.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:10 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
No, trust me, I espect that they follow religions, even christianity, but I find the religion absurbed.

You find the religion absured, yet you blatently went on attacking a particular religion.

Im not religious person, but whats not ok, its not ok.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:11 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
(...) The only reaosn I actually placed this thread is because of the ignore feature

Don'T like it? IRGNORE! big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:11 PM
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

If this was Judeism in question, this thread would have been closed, no question asked. If someone was attacking Islam, same thing would go, however, its attacking Christianity, therefore its ok?

I wouldn't have closed it.
Judaism and Islam are equally as dumb.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:12 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I still waiting for your reply on that Africa and Christianity thing! Can you please answer??

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:13 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

So, if someone made a thread saying you are a dumbass, would you report the thread or would you just ignore it?

Well, then, in the future, if someone says something shitty to you, dont bother reporting to mods, just ignore.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:13 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
I wouldn't have closed it.
Judaism and Islam are equally as dumb.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:14 PM