KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » What do you live for?

What do you live for?
Started by: kmcdude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

What do you live for?

I dont have much to live for at the moment but I wont go in to self pity,I was just wondering what keeps you guy's going? I am happiest on the weekends and a lot of the time somthing good will happen that will make me want to live on,for instance this weekend Me and this girl I have known for a while slept on this small couch together and we just layed there and talked all night and I felt that even though I have known her for like a year,I never really knew her properly untill last night and it was just good being kind of close to someone again and now I will think of this all week and then next weekend somthing else magic will happen smile

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 09:13 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Yeah, it's the little things in life, and the connection with people and the magic found in that....It's connections....and doing things outside yourself to brighten someones else's day...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 03:31 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

The thought of the future keeps me going.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:28 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

an extremely wacked n beautiful friend of mine, best freind. thas about all.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:42 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Helping others, anything else would just be selfish.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:47 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XANA_Mar
Mar The Great

The Meaning of Life

I thingk that life has no meaning.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 01:23 AM
XANA_Mar is currently offline Click here to Send XANA_Mar a Private Message Find more posts by XANA_Mar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

Weeeellllll I guess its 4 my parents and future. And some truly great friends who stand by me in hard times.

Pete Wentz eek! thx so much Piggles!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 01:56 AM
miss-allycat is currently offline Click here to Send miss-allycat a Private Message Find more posts by miss-allycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

I live for the love of my life although she doesnt love me back. I also live to be CEO of my own corporation one day.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 03:30 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

You know i've been here for over 2 yrs now and I still don't have that many freinds on here.

Im gonna share something with you that not even my closest freinds know about. About a yr ago I discovered a little narcotic know as cannabis lol. Now just after the summer I found a box of money in mums cupboard, guess wat happens next, I start taking money from it to buy hash. Now over the months the amount gradually grow to a few hundread pounds. And just last week my mum found out.

Now before she found out all I used to do was smoke joints all day, skip college stay home and smoke joints, Go out at night, smoke them way my m8s. Its not good it just ruins your life, you can't be bothered doing nothing and besides all that It drove me to steal money from my family.

After a week without anything ive realised how fuking stupid I was, its like it obscures ur morality and it leeds you to things you wouldn't do normaly.

I just wanted to share this with you as I felt I needed to tell someone and be judged as the stupid bastard I am.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 05:17 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Biscuit
yummy!

everyone does things they regret, dont worry at least uv learned from it, and thats the best way to learn cos it means ul never forget it. Just be glad that youve changed and look forward to a better life instead of looking back.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 02:47 PM
Biscuit is currently offline Click here to Send Biscuit a Private Message Find more posts by Biscuit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I gave up on love ages ago. I now live for my hobbies and personal entertainment. I'm done with education and the search for wisdom. I now live to read comic books, play video games, watch movies, and warhammer.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 05:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XANA_Mar
Mar The Great

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
I gave up on love ages ago. I now live for my hobbies and personal entertainment. I'm done with education and the search for wisdom. I now live to read comic books, play video games, watch movies, and warhammer.

All ya need is love...*wha wha wha wha wha!*All you need is love...love...love is all ya realy need.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:41 PM
XANA_Mar is currently offline Click here to Send XANA_Mar a Private Message Find more posts by XANA_Mar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

To live, to experience life.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:43 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Storm
To live, to experience life.
For sure....To it's fullest!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:56 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the.shape
Patricia Arquette owns me

I have no ****ing clue. :/

yes, i fvcking love her.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:19 PM
the.shape is currently offline Click here to Send the.shape a Private Message Find more posts by the.shape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

^find what pleases you......................

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:23 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I live for money and a successful bachelor life. With the best technological gadgets and luxury cars. Shallow, yes, but I'm being honest.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:25 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Then you're pleasure will be short lived.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:44 PM
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

I live for the love to my boyfriend, my family and friends.

I live to hang out with my friends, to become old, to be married one day,
to live without regret, for the Art, for create new things and share them
that makes me the most happy.

I live out of what the next day would be like,
good or bad it doesn't matter...

conclusion:
I live just for the sake of it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:57 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by debbiejo
Then you're pleasure will be short lived.

Most likely, yes. sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote