KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » communication in your dreams

communication in your dreams
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

communication in your dreams

My father died about 5 years ago. I get dreams every now and then him showing up at my door or im visiting his place in acapulco. sometimes they hurt more than anything else.

afew days ago I had a hard one where it felt so damn real not just in my dream but it felt like if i was talking to someone in real life like right there in front of me. and i woke up with a huge heart shock. lucky i didnt have a heart attack. He just surprised me in that dream more than any other time. I even felt kinda dizzy the rest of the day. never felt anything like it

sometimes in the dreams i have with him after talking awhile i know they are fake, sometimes they are so real in my dream im crying bumping into him and when i wake up my face is already wet from crying while i was asleep thats how real they feel.

some people are telling me he is trying to communicate with me and stay in touch. I dont know if thats true or its jus my immagination 100%

you know usually in dreams you cant control what goes on but last night i had another dream with my dad. and in that brain i can focus and decide what questions to ask him and what i wanted to do. its like if i was in another world but there in person. for some reason i didnt wake up with a huge heart shock like afew nights ago but in this one i communicated more realistically

I dont know if im crazy and he is trying to stay in touch or its just my immagination of the communication thats going on cause maybe i know what he would say if he was still here.

but they feel so damn real.

Has anyone else felt like they can communicate with lost ones in there dreams before ?

Last edited by chomperx9 on Oct 27th, 2010 at 02:30 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 02:25 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Love doesn't stop flowing the moment someone dies. The need to connect is deep and strong, and the mind accommodates when it can. My father died more than 20 years ago, and he still pops up now and then in my dreams (so does my brother, who also died about 5 years ago), and when I realize I'm dreaming and seeing him again, I cry and at the same time treasure those moments.

I have yet to experience anything that would suggest I am actually communicating with his spirit. But in terms of what the heart needs to heal, to remember, to cherish, these moments are as real as they need to be.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 07:22 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindship
Love doesn't stop flowing the moment someone dies. The need to connect is deep and strong, and the mind accommodates when it can. My father died more than 20 years ago, and he still pops up now and then in my dreams (so does my brother, who also died about 5 years ago), and when I realize I'm dreaming and seeing him again, I cry and at the same time treasure those moments.

I have yet to experience anything that would suggest I am actually communicating with his spirit. But in terms of what the heart needs to heal, to remember, to cherish, these moments are as real as they need to be.
They are nice momments for sure but they can be so heartbreaking. its like you never want to wake up. once you wake up and find out it was all a dream it kills you. I had one afew nights back where in my dream almost had a heart attack and as well when i woke up cause it felt so damn real. I couldnt leave the house that day.

Usually they all feel so real but this one was like whole different level. its hard to explain

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 08:59 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by chomperx9
They are nice momments for sure but they can be so heartbreaking. its like you never want to wake up. once you wake up and find out it was all a dream it kills you. I had one afew nights back where in my dream almost had a heart attack and as well when i woke up cause it felt so damn real. I couldnt leave the house that day.

Usually they all feel so real but this one was like whole different level. its hard to explain
Maybe you should keep a dream log.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 09:53 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe you should keep a dream log.
dream log ?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:33 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by chomperx9
dream log ?
From now on, write down what you remember of these dreams: date, content, intensity; especially if they happen once in a while. See how they compare. They'll likely recur.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 10:53 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

From now on, write down what you remember of these dreams: date, content, intensity; especially if they happen once in a while. See how they compare. They'll likely recur.
I dont know if i would ever go back and read them. they are so heartbreaking these days.

I like the ones better i used to have afew years back where in my dream he is still alive like if he was still here on a normal day.

Like i had some dreams before where I just went over to his place and hung out with him after work like i used to. like it was just a normal day when he was alive. those dont bother me and they are fun

the dreams i get now i know in my head he is dead and when i see him it just F ing hurts like nothing else.

Had one afew days ago him telling me he never died that he just wanted to move on and found a better life for himself. thats when i woke up with the big heart shock and could not breath for afew secs.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 11:08 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Sounds like your dreams are moving you toward facing the fact, emotionally, of his demise.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 11:10 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Worked for Jason Bourne.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:28 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terd40
CCC Agent

why was the 1,ooo,ooo post forum closed?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 04:37 AM
terd40 is currently offline Click here to Send terd40 a Private Message Find more posts by terd40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

lately i've also been having some weird dreams. I hardly choose to remember my dreams usually and I like it that way, but lately I have been dreaming about someone I used to work with when I was a teenager. Damn she was hot sad

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:01 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dreams are nothing more than our imaginations running wild.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 02:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

For what it's worth: my two preferred definitions of dreaming...

1 (long winded version). When awake, the organism's attention is mostly on gross-level activities, basically bodily survival, eg, eating, or not getting run over by a car when crossing the street. When asleep, attention shifts more to subtler processes, metabolic, information processing; basically activities the organism still needs to survive/develop. Our perception of these subtler processes we call dreaming.

2 (short version). Dreaming is the whole body (not just the brain) "thinking."

In either case, because the "gestalt of the organism" is involved, this is why dreams often seem to make no logical sense and often seem so real.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 03:33 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

For what it's worth: my two preferred definitions of dreaming...

1 (long winded version). When awake, the organism's attention is mostly on gross-level activities, basically bodily survival, eg, eating, or not getting run over by a car when crossing the street. When asleep, attention shifts more to subtler processes, metabolic, information processing; basically activities the organism still needs to survive/develop. Our perception of these subtler processes we call dreaming.

2 (short version). Dreaming is the whole body (not just the brain) "thinking."

In either case, because the "gestalt of the organism" is involved, this is why dreams often seem to make no logical sense and often seem so real.

I usually have number 2 when I do dream, so that makes sense.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 04:35 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kaibs
I usually have number 2 when I do dream, so that makes sense.
You dream and pewp at the same time?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 07:27 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You dream and pewp at the same time?

You're sick sir.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 07:38 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I could imagine that it is possible I have had dreams about my Grandfather who passed away a year ago and we talk like he is standing right next to me and is alive but I never remember what is said.And he comes to my dreams in different ages through I am the same.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 03:27 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Try some Ayahuasca, and experience co op dreams. Ie a group dreams together the same dream with each other.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 04:12 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I never heard of that.Is that really possible?

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 03:10 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I never heard of that.Is that really possible?
I suspect that if this had been scientifically documented, we'd've experienced a paradigm shift. In other words, a lot of people would've gone, "Wtf!?"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 12:45 PM