KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Truth, dangerous?

Truth, dangerous?
Started by: Daylan.O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Daylan.O

Truth, dangerous?

My take... As abnormal thinking teenager, I think deeply for what I am... And thats ignorant, the reason for this, I'm constantly in conflict with my ex girl friends and loving them and all kinds of stuff... I don't really know how that has vto do with anything... But I believe that if we found the truth about every thing that it would tear apart at least part of our fundamental beliefs... And also if we found the truth... To every thing, thereqould be no more searching, no more drive to explore and try to answer the questions that keep us human beings wondering... I would talk more but I'm a bit tired, feel free to comment

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 07:33 AM
Daylan.O is currently offline Click here to Send Daylan.O a Private Message Find more posts by Daylan.O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Re: Truth, dangerous?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Daylan.O
My take... As abnormal thinking teenager, I think deeply for what I am... And thats ignorant, the reason for this, I'm constantly in conflict with my ex girl friends and loving them and all kinds of stuff... I don't really know how that has vto do with anything... But I believe that if we found the truth about every thing that it would tear apart at least part of our fundamental beliefs... And also if we found the truth... To every thing, thereqould be no more searching, no more drive to explore and try to answer the questions that keep us human beings wondering... I would talk more but I'm a bit tired, feel free to comment
Truth is extremely damaging. As the old saying goes "The truth hurts" Truth is elusive but I believe that it does exist and can be found. Our fundamental beliefs vary greatly so the ones that matters most are our own individual ones.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 09:01 AM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Truth, dangerous?

Originally posted by Daylan.O
A shiny nickel says you were dumped recently, and you've taken to venting philosophy on the internet to alleviate the pain. I recognize the symptoms all too well...

I saw it once on an episode of Lucy.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 02:28 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daylan.O

Acually I dump my gfs in my relationships, it's just that they all get on my case for it, I mean I couldn't expect anything else right? But yea, and the reason why I'm on this forum, is not important

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 01:27 AM
Daylan.O is currently offline Click here to Send Daylan.O a Private Message Find more posts by Daylan.O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

No, it's not.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2011 08:01 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I'm a little bit confused about why this guy keeps saying he is a teenager in a majority of his posts. It's starting to creep me out.

I got everything!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 12:18 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Re: Re: Truth, dangerous?

Originally posted by The MISTER
Truth is extremely damaging. As the old saying goes "The truth hurts" Truth is elusive but I believe that it does exist and can be found. Our fundamental beliefs vary greatly so the ones that matters most are our own individual ones.

The truth can be good and not hurt at all.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 04:06 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

The truth can be very hurtful when people don't want to hear it. You need to ask first. "Do you want to know the truth?" If the answer is "Okay," then they asked for it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 09:25 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alltoomany

Originally posted by Deja~vu
The truth can be very hurtful when people don't want to hear it. You need to ask first. "Do you want to know the truth?" If the answer is "Okay," then they asked for it.

ESP if only! haaa

Danger Will Robertson, the "Chip" is coming..

Truthfully tho.. If we all knew what others were thinking would you agree that we also would "need" to know how (whatevere it might be)another would feel? Because it's not enough to know what someone is thinking, that's too logical. Some might feel whats the use? And then the whole hunam race could die off or Hell could break loose. However, on the other hand. what about the truth will set you free?If we all were truthful we wouldnt have wars..It could be Peace on earth..

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 10:33 PM
alltoomany is currently offline Click here to Send alltoomany a Private Message Find more posts by alltoomany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

People don't really want to hear it. They feel threatened by it. If what someone else feels is the truth and it clashes with someone elses, they go into "Self Protective" mode for some reason.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 10:41 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alltoomany

People don't really want to hear it. They feel threatened by it. If what someone else feels is the truth and it clashes with someone elses, they go into "Self Protective" mode for some reason.

but If we are "forever" changing beings maybe our feeling will too'

I just find the truth is the best way out or in, U'll mostlikely forget a lie. just find a way thats not hurtful , like keep on putting the blame on urself point out all ur short comings instead

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 10:58 PM
alltoomany is currently offline Click here to Send alltoomany a Private Message Find more posts by alltoomany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

I just know that every time I tell the truth, which I have a fault to, I end up getting burned for telling it. People just don't see it as the truth or at least from my experiences what my truth is on it. In other things there are 'Truths" but yes, we only believe it may be until more information comes in, then the truth changes. So yeah, some truths are forever changing, but others are not.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 01:15 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

But if is a person who is telling you the truth in a nasty way then it is worst.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 02:13 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

^^ Yes, it's worse to have someone screaming it at you like you're an idiot or something...lol.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 08:39 PM