KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Your out of body experiences.

Your out of body experiences.
Started by: the ninjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Your out of body experiences.

Have any of you ever had an Out Of Body Experience? I've had a few.

Experiences where while awake have left your body and journeyed around your environment.

Tell us your tales and I'll post mine tomorrow if to get the ball rolling smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 07:58 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

I had a few. Bumping around my living room watching a friend play the computer, but the sounds were all slowed down. I couldn't get above the ceiling nor below the floor more than 1 foot or so, but that was the very first time. Of course the green mist thing made me feel welcome and unafraid.

I know....I sound psycho. lol

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 08:42 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alltoomany

I just have a 6th sense

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 01:14 AM
alltoomany is currently offline Click here to Send alltoomany a Private Message Find more posts by alltoomany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

I wish I did though sometimes I get a waring type voice and I've learned that if I don't listen to it, really bad things happen!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:06 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

OK so one night I was in bed with my chest to the mattress my lights were on, the TV was also on. I was having an angry moment and thumped my arm down onto my pillow. I felt strange suddenly and stood up and made my way out of my bedroom into my families living room.

The Lights were out so I assumed my parents were in bed. I walked out into a large backroom that was surrounded by windows looking out into our backyard. All I could see was darkness, not just too dark to see because it was night time but pure black!.

As I made my way across the carpeted floor towards the glass sliding doors that lead out into the backyard (which I was drawn to) I laid my hand on the handle and with my thumb unlocked the latch and attempted to pull across the door.

I could only open the door about a centimeter before a force stopped me from being able to pull into any further. I looked out into the backyard but could only see darkness and soon could feel an odd sensation pouring into my body.

I tried with all my might to open the door and now the sensation had started having an "odd" effect on my mind. I started making moaning noises and began to rub my head along the glass consumed by a weird form of ecstasy, I was on my knees acting like a base animal. My arms still trying to pull the door.

I decided that I better stop. I closed the door and instantly my senses returned to me. I stood up and walked back into my bedroom. Funny, the lights were now off and so was my TV. I felt drawn into laying back onto my bed and back into the same position I was in when I hit my pillow. THEN SUDDENLY. Bam the lights were back in my eyes and my TV was running a commercial.

I turned my body around and watched the TV not remembering what happened then BAM everything rushed into my head like my brain needed to process everything that just happened in the last 5 minutes even though it seems only a few seconds had gone by.

I freaked out! ran outside and yelled "What The **** Was That!"

Last edited by the ninjak on Apr 6th, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:25 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

It was like I was connected to a rubber band attached to my back that pulled me back so quickly. Quickly back to my body. Another time it was at night. I was out looking into the dark and see all the houses with some lights on and others not. I was like flying not too high. I wasn't scared and knew what I was doing. (This is when I was into doing this) I was hoping to go over the water of the Greats Lakes, but before I could get there or maybe I had my sence of direction wrong, cause I didn't see water. Maybe I was going more south then east, I was pulled back yet again by something like a rubber band type force really fast and back into my room. Since then I sometimes play around with it. It's kind of fun.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 08:32 PM
TacDavey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deja~vu
It was like I was connected to a rubber band attached to my back that pulled me back so quickly. Quickly back to my body. Another time it was at night. I was out looking into the dark and see all the houses with some lights on and others not. I was like flying not too high. I wasn't scared and knew what I was doing. (This is when I was into doing this) I was hoping to go over the water of the Greats Lakes, but before I could get there or maybe I had my sence of direction wrong, cause I didn't see water. Maybe I was going more south then east, I was pulled back yet again by something like a rubber band type force really fast and back into my room. Since then I sometimes play around with it. It's kind of fun.

You mean you can hop out of your body whenever you want?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 12:09 AM
TacDavey is currently offline Click here to Send TacDavey a Private Message Find more posts by TacDavey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by the ninjak
I freaked out! ran outside and yelled "What The **** Was That!"

A dream. wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 12:33 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by the ninjak
OK so one night I was in bed with my chest to the mattress my lights were on, the TV was also on. I was having an angry moment and thumped my arm down onto my pillow. I felt strange suddenly and stood up and made my way out of my bedroom into my families living room...
...I freaked out! ran outside and yelled "What The **** Was That!"

Originally posted by Deja~vu
It was like I was connected to a rubber band attached to my back that pulled me back so quickly...
...Since then I sometimes play around with it. It's kind of fun.
Not to put a damper on this...

Dreams can seem awfully realistic. I've pulled apart a blade of grass along the veins of the blade, and have stared into my own eyes looking in a mirror. And I've certainly had real-time dreams, ie, dreams that matched where I was and when.

In neither account do I see any verification of a real OBE. This is not to say unequivocally they weren't, but there appears to have been no "testing" of the experience. Example: I dream I fly to a friend's house and see him asleep, with a half-finished cup of cocoa in a blue speckled mug on his night table and a Sin City graphic novel on the floor. The next day I call him and tell him my dream. If he says, "Holy Crap! That's exactly what I was doing last night!" then I can feel quite certain I had paid a real visit. And of course, the more times I do this, the better.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 01:05 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alltoomany

ESP and remote viewing are very close...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 01:51 AM
alltoomany is currently offline Click here to Send alltoomany a Private Message Find more posts by alltoomany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by ares834
A dream. wink

I was awake though, punched a pillow. Though I could have had a lapse so yeah smile .

A pretty cool lapse regardless.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:52 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by alltoomany
ESP and remote viewing are very close...
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet..."

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 11:07 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

'Unless we call them Stink Blossoms'

(Think that was a philosophy offered up in the Simpsons once...)

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 12:40 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote