KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » What matters most in life

What matters most in life
Started by: Archaeopteryx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Archaeopteryx

What matters most in life

Not the meaning of life, but what is most important to you as an individual?

Family?
Money?
How others percieve you?
Your legacy?
Something else?
What?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 11:14 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 12:30 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: What matters most in life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Not the meaning of life, but what is most important to you as an individual?
Warm pussy, a cold beer, and some place to take a shit with a door in it.

I mean you don't want the dog looking at you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 02:41 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: What matters most in life

Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Something else?

I'm going with this option.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Warm pussy, a cold beer, and some place to take a shit with a door in it.

I mean you don't want the dog looking at you.

But you just said that you went with a cat, not a dog.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 02:54 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: What matters most in life

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 03:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Re: What matters most in life

Originally posted by Astner
But you just said that you went with a cat, not a dog.
no expression

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 03:52 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Love is the only thing worth living for. Its the only thing that matters.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 05:58 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Happiness.
Originally posted by Ascendancy
To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
Originally posted by Robtard

Brothers.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 06:15 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Re: Re: Re: What matters most in life

"And to hide your servant-borne chi-eld under wifey's nose for 14 years."

HIGH 5!
(please log in to view the image)

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 03:03 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by rudester
Love is the only thing worth living for. Its the only thing that matters.
Gay.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 08:29 PM
Lexington
Elysian Fields

Tough one. Really Depends on the person and the circumstance.

Last edited by Lexington on Oct 19th, 2012 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 01:29 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Ascendancy

This is seriously the only acceptable answer to this thread. Internet points to you.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 10:09 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: What matters most in life

you know, at first i was going to say "the open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.". but your post has swayed me.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 10:15 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: What matters most in life

Originally posted by focus4chumps
you know, at first i was going to say "the open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.". but your post has swayed me.

Good, cos those would have been pretty ghey choices.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 11:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

good health, wealth and happiness are all that should matter and be maintained in one's life. everything else falls nicely into order after that.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 10:25 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

trust and honesty matter the most.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 11:27 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

To me making a difference in someone else life is what matters. If you help someone else and they become encouraged to help others eventually we would live in a place where everyone is only worried about everyone else. Imagine how much the world would benefit. Though I know that not everyone would be accepting of this idea so it could only do so much good. I still like to try though.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 05:36 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
To me making a difference in someone else life is what matters. If you help someone else and they become encouraged to help others eventually we would live in a place where everyone is only worried about everyone else. Imagine how much the world would benefit. Though I know that not everyone would be accepting of this idea so it could only do so much good. I still like to try though.

In all seriousness, I concur. I think my best energy is spent in doing the things that I have talent and ability with in order to allow me to do for others. Certainly I'm going to reward myself for the hard work, but I also want to share what I can. Beyond that, I just try to do what I can to make things a little better for those who are around me every day. Sucks that it took me years to stop feeling entitled to everything and to learn the value of giving to others, but c'est la vie.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 06:34 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

i think if you have good health, wealth and happiness, the chances are the highest to make a really good difference in someones life.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 30th, 2012 03:15 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

F*ck someone's life.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2012 02:03 AM