KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Reward

Reward
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Reward

What is your feelings on reward being the instrument used in life for success.
I feel fine about it and find it to be benificial of benificant and a positive move in the right direction for people.

Attachment: ms. marvel.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 06:29 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's so much uncertainty.

When you're autistic every part of your life has to be controlled. There's a reason for my current madness.

Things are out of control, people with links and access to things I've said on another message board, and this one as well, will be used against me if I do not get them arrested first.

I think competition and the need to be the best are sub-par motivations to reward. Of course I want the prize, which is the ability to learn and apply skills, to work, to earn, and to support a woman and maybe children.

A boy does not find these things to be the ultimate reward, but as you turn 20 you understand the joy in it. There's nothing better in life than earning and supporting.

It's the rush you get after winning a race, acing a test, or earning a paycheck. After buying a new car, house, moving up in life.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Mar 25th, 2014 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 06:41 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

But you have a good outlook on life so you should start there and let good things happen to you. It's in your power to do so.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 06:48 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Nice topic, but what does "Mz. Marvel" have to do with the topic?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 07:39 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

came across it on google and thought it would make a good represenitive picture.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 03:18 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
came across it on google and thought it would make a good represenitive picture.

Is that something you would conceder a reward?

I would have posted a picture of ice-cream or a nice piece of cake, as a reward.

No criticism, just an observation.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 06:00 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

There's a sort of reward any time we achieve something we want to - the little feeling inside that says, "You did it!" It's disappointing that throughout life that feeling gets put aside, I think. Because we get used to it and so it's not a reward anymore.

I'm not saying that giving yourself a little treat is wrong... I'm the first person who'll decide that since I finished ... whatever, I earned myself an iced chai from people who know how to make it. smile

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 07:05 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Reward is tied to motivation, which is why MMOs are made to suck up your life and money.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 07:17 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
There's a sort of reward any time we achieve something we want to - the little feeling inside that says, "You did it!" It's disappointing that throughout life that feeling gets put aside, I think. Because we get used to it and so it's not a reward anymore.

I'm not saying that giving yourself a little treat is wrong... I'm the first person who'll decide that since I finished ... whatever, I earned myself an iced chai from people who know how to make it. smile

You can reward yourself for nothing.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 06:26 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sometimes one thing makes a difference.
It takes a degree of hope but you get to inspire that hope while you give a reward to someone.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 02:06 PM