KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Why I disagree with religion and most philosophies on the meaning of life

Why I disagree with religion and most philosophies on the meaning of life
Started by: Oneness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why I disagree with religion and most philosophies on the meaning of life

Personally, the purpose of human beings is to create as much wealth and false-sense of ownership as possible, to make any competitors miserable and cause them to fail and torment them, and to have lots of sex.

I base this belief on reward. If I'm impoverished, I'm not going to be rewarded for being altruistic, if I'm constantly letting others to claim all the money and blonde-girls for themselves I'm not going to be rewarded for being altruistic, if I'm ugly I'm not going to be rewarded for being altruistic.

See what I'm saying? The philosophy of "love conquers all" is obviously a crock of horse-shit. Follow the reward, it's there for a reason.

See, science. It's why I'm an *******.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Oct 28th, 2014 at 02:23 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 02:18 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, oxytocin is better than sex on PCP, so it's not good to love unconditionally its good to love on the condition that you're loved back so you can keep a good influx of oxytocin by said person because the love hormone is a reward like ****ing, being desired so that you can ****, and having lots of money so you can do more of what you want and less of what others want. Those, along with keeping other people down, give you rewards and therefore (greed, childish love, money, and sex) are why humans exist.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Oct 28th, 2014 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 02:31 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

How does this help ME?!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 11:55 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote