KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Instantanious Love or Found Love

Instantanious Love or Found Love
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Instantanious Love or Found Love

Happy Dance Which do you think suits you better?
Found love being the kind that took a little time first then became love.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 5th, 2015 07:24 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

i believe found love is the answer. well atleast i did... anyway found love is better because you come to know its the little things they do or you do for them everyday

Old Post May 7th, 2015 09:09 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thanks for the opinion. I think found love can be full of Mystery. It takes a leap with found love but it's worth it.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 06:11 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe you can instantly be in love with someone. Not unless you have weird Abe Sapien like powers and can share an entire lifetime in a moment just via touch.

Attraction can be instant, but true love takes time. A lot of people do not get this and this is why we have such high divorce rates.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Love travels at the speed of light, therefore, it cannot be instantaneous.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 06:46 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Love travels at the speed of light, therefore, it cannot be instantaneous.

I wonder how fast the Flashes love travels..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 05:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder how fast the Flashes love travels..

Yesterday! wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 07:38 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

light can travel at 38 km an hour, its not a constant 1 speed and one speed only thing.

honestly love that flowers/ transitions from a friendship/ bond is the most beautiful

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 09:07 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I don't believe you can instantly be in love with someone. Not unless you have weird Abe Sapien like powers and can share an entire lifetime in a moment just via touch.

Attraction can be instant, but true love takes time. A lot of people do not get this and this is why we have such high divorce rates.

I applaud you for your wisdom. Anyone that claims to have fallen in love at first sight, are mistaking love for lust.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 04:43 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Stoic
I applaud you for your wisdom. Anyone that claims to have fallen in love at first sight, are mistaking love for lust.

The first time I picked up a guitar and plucked a string I was in love, and it wasn't lust.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 06:22 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The first time I picked up a guitar and plucked a string I was in love, and it wasn't lust.

I hope it wasn't lust, that guitar was a good innocent guitar and doesn't deserve to be besmirched as something that will let just anyone pluck its strings.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 03:45 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I hope it wasn't lust, that guitar was a good innocent guitar and doesn't deserve to be besmirched as something that will let just anyone pluck its strings.

I already said it wasn't lust. No need to go there. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 05:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actions speak louder then words, you need to make me believe your love is pure.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 06:20 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Have you listed to any of my CD's?

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jjordan

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 07:50 PM
Genesis-Soldier

love is the little day to day things you do for your partner weither they know it or not.
its a feeling of trust and a connection on an indescribable level that just feel right.

honestly love is overdramatised via media and movies and so forth.

its that feeling of happiness you feel when you look into your partners eyes or hold them close.
the feeling of pain if they suffer and feeling desparate when you cannot help them.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 09:30 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Jesus said when you believe in Himself so maybe love is when we believe in eachother.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 05:28 PM
Regret
One Among Many

I believe that love is a choice, a decision made. That decision may not be conscious, but it is a choice/decision regardless. Given this, I don't believe in instantaneous love. A decision is made and then love begins to whatever degree oneself is able to begin it. Love grows through the decision and choice to pursue further love. Given this belief, falling out of love is a choice/decision as well, conscious or otherwise.

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 04:19 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Jesus said when you believe in Himself so maybe love is when we believe in eachother.

What does Jesus have to do with anything?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 04:27 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Agreed. Love at first sight is purely attraction, nothing more. I have never looked a woman, and without speaking to her, thought "damn, this woman has got a mind for days son!"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 06:37 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Re: Instantanious Love or Found Love

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Happy Dance Which do you think suits you better?
Found love being the kind that took a little time first then became love.
What about Love with Artificial Intellegences?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2017 05:05 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote