KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Does Reality Exist?

Does Reality Exist?
Started by: Van Hohenheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Van Hohenheim

Does Reality Exist?

First thread of the year, let's go.
A hard question to discuss but worth a try. The question arises due to the fact that we don't know if anything outside our perception is real. Has anyone ever question this? How did you come to the conclusion that the people/things around you aren't just a part of your imagination?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2023 12:07 AM
Van Hohenheim is currently offline Click here to Send Van Hohenheim a Private Message Find more posts by Van Hohenheim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

reality is real. proof: you can't make this shit up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2023 12:17 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Macklemore

Stupid thread is stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyBooxCkF3A

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2023 11:46 PM
Macklemore is currently offline Click here to Send Macklemore a Private Message Find more posts by Macklemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I stink therefore I am.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2023 11:36 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Our brains break down color and we therefore are able to separate our reality through color. Reality is our cognitive construct of what we see and hear. I am sure if we were to see through high definition frequencies we would have a different perception of reality

Old Post Aug 25th, 2023 05:32 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Isn't existence the definition of reality?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2023 03:41 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote