KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Explaining the KMC in all of the sigs.

Explaining the KMC in all of the sigs.
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Explaining the KMC in all of the sigs.

A couple of people ask why I put th KMC in my sigs because the boards are known as Killer Movie Channel I started incorperating the KMC in all of my Sigs nd I guess it cought on. Sig makers out there don't have to use that KMC in your signature. I try to hide mine or incoperate it so it's not as visible but of the nearly 500 Sigs I have made for this Board I have included them all. So you don't really have to do that in your sig it was just a tag that I used to make my sigs recognizable.

Last edited by Godshinto on Jul 6th, 2004 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:12 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

aawh...i thought you said you made it to stop them from using it on other boards...smile

anyway..why not find a tag mark that can be incorporated in an artistique, sort to say, way

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:20 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

True I could of made a Symbol but I'm way to lazy and it is to make sure that people use the sig here. But I have refused alot of people that have requested me to make a sgnature for other boards I tell them that they have to use it here.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:23 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I used it originally under the premise it stood for "Killer Movie Community."

Since I've gotten int othe habit of making sigs, I've tried to incorperate a starburst in the corner of every sig I make. Sometimes it fits, other times, I just skip it. People put shout outs beneath their pics anyway to acknowledge who made the sig.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:49 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Yhea using the symbol is great and all but it goes back to what Dexx said it's to have members use those sigs for this board only.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:58 PM