KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Will someone help and make me my new siggy and avatar?

Will someone help and make me my new siggy and avatar?
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Will someone help and make me my new siggy and avatar?

I can't make those for myself. I think as a kid i always liked the strong guy in comics. Colossus was the first hero i used to be when we played superheros. Some people like the speciality, like adamantium.
So, I decided it would be a great time to change to my most appealing hero for a siggy and avatar.
Wonderman.
Here's a preview of the siggy.
Thanks for your help.

Attachment: wonderman.gif
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:32 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:34 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikep5791
THE NOOB TO THE FORUM

Worried

the backgrounds transparent behind his head and foot, how did u manage that?? im tryin to do that on this image, cant get rid of the background sad im using psp 9 but still im confused

Attachment: terrorist cropped.gif2.gif
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:41 PM
mikep5791 is currently offline Click here to Send mikep5791 a Private Message Find more posts by mikep5791 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

is psp 9= photoshop pro 9? if so then use the magic eraser tool.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:47 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikep5791
THE NOOB TO THE FORUM

yeah paint shop pro 9, yep when i do that it does nothing =/ still leaves the white background sad

Attachment: terrorist cropped.gif2.gif
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:01 PM
mikep5791 is currently offline Click here to Send mikep5791 a Private Message Find more posts by mikep5791 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikep5791
THE NOOB TO THE FORUM

eek! eek! think i done it!

gotto check

Attachment: terrorist cropped and trans.gif
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:04 PM
mikep5791
THE NOOB TO THE FORUM

o shittttttttttttttttttt aint working sad

Attachment: terrorist cropped and trans.gif
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:05 PM
mikep5791
THE NOOB TO THE FORUM

it had the patterny thingy behind the picture? im really confused now sad confused confused

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:06 PM
mikep5791
THE NOOB TO THE FORUM

omg when i delte background and try to save it it does this

Attachment: omg what now.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:09 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

erm? paint shop pro is not a very advanced program. its kinda the same as MS paint. you realy want Adobe PhotoShop! visit my website: www.geocities.com/entertainmentbuster2000 when it comes online again (March 11th) then click downloads then programs the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 then download.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:38 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

ah i know how to make transparent pop out sigs its pretty fun and easysmile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:14 PM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
erm? paint shop pro is not a very advanced program. its kinda the same as MS paint. you realy want Adobe PhotoShop! visit my website: www.geocities.com/entertainmentbuster2000 when it comes online again (March 11th) then click downloads then programs the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 then download.

...have you actually used PSP? I use it for everything (too lazy to load up Photoshop most of the time) and you can do pretty much anything that you can with PS.

And that was spam.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:40 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:57 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote