KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Buriza-do: A Signature Archive

Buriza-do: A Signature Archive
Started by: Kenshiro Yuki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Buriza-do: A Signature Archive

Hello visitors, you are now entering Kenshiro Yuki's signature (and other such things) archive.

You might remember me better as "ShinobiRikari" and you may still refer to me as Shinobi, as I will most likely respond to that name better.

If you're wondering why I abandoned my old signature thread, it's not because I changed my name but rather due to the fact that I am no longer open to requests. This does not not mean that I have stopped completely, it just means that you cannot outright ask me. Rather I will be taking random requests from the request thread near the top of this forum, and from the short list of people I know well and are willing to create something for. The people on this list know well, or at least I should hope they do, who they are.

That said, continue your chatting and have a wonderful stay.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:09 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

FLASHBACK!

First off, I'll post some old signatures:

The Chaos Vial:
This has to be my all time favorite .gif signature I made. Unfortunately, I lost the .psd with the layout of the vial and I can't find the tutorial for the glass anymore. True, the edges are horrible, but I'm a little afraid to go in and try to fix anything.
(please log in to view the image)

Ichigo:
Not the best use of the render, but I liked the layout better - it was based off of a wallpaper my sister put on her computer account.

Megaman:
This was my entry for a duel against TPT in the Second KMC Signature Tournament. The theme was "Things that Transform." Once again, I can't say I love this piece. The art itself has very heavy lines which makes it slightly harder to work with.

Death:
When I first posted this signature, I stated that I wanted to create a rain affect. I never bothered to fix my mistake, but if someone knows how to create a rain affect, I'd be eternally grateful if you told me how.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:40 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Re: FLASHBACK!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kenshiro Yuki
Death:
If someone knows how to create a rain affect, I'd be eternally grateful if you told me how.

Originally posted by Barker
Dammit. no expression

no expression?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:55 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

The Return

After three-and-a-half months of inactivity, I finally reopened Photoshop and began to play around again.

After Dark:
The first thing I tried upon my return, this was my entry for a duel against quickshot.

Brokenhearted:
I was simply trying out some of the brushes I recently downloaded. With the larger signature size limit I was able to keep the transparent part from getting too pixelated.

Forgiveness:
My current signature as of January 20, 2007. The render itself was nicely cut, and that helped me quite a bit with the blending. Only one brush was used in this picture, and it was used to create the tribal design in the background. The rest of the signature was created with different types of blending methods.

And Barker, yes. That's the effect I was going after.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:07 PM
Silent Coyote

nice sigs

sig mad eby me and my best so far
i take requests

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:10 PM
Silent Coyote is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Coyote a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Coyote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

A Reappearance of Sorts

Yuna:
This has to the the third or fourth time I've been give a render of Yuna to use in a duel. Not that I'm complaining! Final Fantasy is a wonderful game to take and use renders from. And I don't object to using the same character repeatedly. I've done something different each time, and this round, it was circles.

Duel against Kuchiki-chan:

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:28 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Yuna:
This has to the the third or fourth time I've been give a render of Yuna to use in a duel. Not that I'm complaining! Final Fantasy is a wonderful game to take and use renders from. And I don't object to using the same character repeatedly. I've done something different each time, and this round, it was circles.

That's Ashe she's from FFXII stick out tongue
that is all happy

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 10:48 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

What? Oops...
I don't play Final Fantasy...
I've only seen FFVII...
And she looked kind of like Yuna...
My mistake. Please forgive me.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:52 AM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

What? Oops...
I don't play Final Fantasy...
I've only seen FFVII...
And she looked kind of like Yuna...
My mistake. Please forgive me.

no need for apologies or forgiveness, I'm just stating a fact stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 02:01 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I've always considered you one of the better makers on KMC. After the "top tier" makers like Lana, Lance, TOH, Alliance, Sauce, etc. I consider you just behind them (along with a few others that are also consistently good). Your output isn't huge, but it's always quality...except for that crappy rain effect ( stick out tongue )

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:44 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I've always considered you one of the better makers on KMC. After the "top tier" makers like Lana, Lance, TOH, Alliance, Sauce, etc. I consider you just behind them (along with a few others that are also consistently good). Your output isn't huge, but it's always quality...except for that crappy rain effect ( stick out tongue )

Hey, thanks Digi.

Rewmac's and Kallark's Sig Contest First Round
Render Used: Game - Castlevania
Yet another game I don't play. I just didn't want to go up against Gannon, Baka, and any other senior signature maker in the contest who was using the Silver Surfer render. Too many layers for me to keep track of while I was creating it - I found that the "Step Backwards" command is my best friend when the wrong layer is editted... Actually, it's my bestest friend in the entire program.

Attachment: night.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Jan 31st, 2007 at 05:27 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 05:24 AM
Peach
mordrem

Yuna:

That render looks familiar laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 05:38 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Ah, heheh. But yours is three times better than mine. smile

Happy Halloween

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:35 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

New Signature: 1/31/07

Wider version of my entry of Comic/Game Render competition:

Scarlet Snow: Tainted Purity

Attachment: night2.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Feb 1st, 2007 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:05 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

New Avatar: 1/231/07

I need to touch up the splattering blood a little.

Attachment: skull.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Feb 1st, 2007 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:07 AM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Cool avatar. I like the grunge/apocalyptic feel.

I want to make a perminant avatar myself.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:09 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Thanks, Gannon.

Avvy refinished but still lacking the harshness of splattered blood...

Attachment: skull.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Happy Halloween

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:14 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Bordom + 3-d Renders = New designs!

Started to procrastinate while doing homework... 3-d renders courtesy of the wonderful people on Renderworld.net (or is it .com?). I'm on the default background so the white pixels surrounding the transparency doesn't really bother me...

There's another world out there...

Attachment: stars.gif
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:35 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Quick question... do you change your matte to none?

Hey, thanks Digi.

Rewmac's and Kallark's Sig Contest First Round
Render Used: Game - Castlevania
Yet another game I don't play. I just didn't want to go up against Gannon, Baka, and any other senior signature maker in the contest who was using the Silver Surfer render. Too many layers for me to keep track of while I was creating it - I found that the "Step Backwards" command is my best friend when the wrong layer is editted... Actually, it's my bestest friend in the entire program.

Baka is no threat to you ever...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:40 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by BakaXero
Quick question... do you change your matte to none?

Baka is no threat to you ever...

Until you pull out your mad panda skills and pwn everybody with your transparency. When I first started using Photoshop, I kept trying to make sigs like you.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 04:11 AM