KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » R2kphill's signature showcase

R2kphill's signature showcase
Started by: r2kphill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
r2kphill

R2kphill's signature showcase

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:38 PM
r2kphill is currently offline Click here to Send r2kphill a Private Message Find more posts by r2kphill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

if you by chance would like me to make you one just pm me and ill see what i can do

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:44 PM
r2kphill is currently offline Click here to Send r2kphill a Private Message Find more posts by r2kphill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

They're not bad, but they're not really great either; all seem to be either too crowded or too plain, and you really need to work on text, as well as blending the renders - they should look like they're built into the background, not like they're just stuck on top. They're very much beginner styles.

But still, not bad. Learn to optimize them into JPGs under 50kb - it's incredibly easy to do, there's instructions in the first post of the Help/Tutorial thread.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

yeah not going to happen sister... i like how i do them and thats what matters

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:54 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

erm, they are definetley not the work of someone who has never made sigs before. An i dont believe that you made them in all in the time from that post to the time of the post were you said that the duel would be your first. Im not convinced you are new. Ill apologise if it is proven that you are, but as of yet, im not buying it.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 05:06 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

lol obvisioly i was joking about never making a sig before

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 05:54 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by r2kphill
lol obvisioly i was joking about never making a sig before

lol obvioulsy no one could tell and you didnt act as if you were joking.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 06:53 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

You're a sock all right but not of Eclipso, eclipso's work was alot poorer than this, did Whob make sigs?

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 07:20 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Help
You're a sock all right but not of Eclipso, eclipso's work was alot poorer than this, did Whob make sigs?
Eclipso's work was better than this. He had potential

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 07:37 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I ran a sock check and he's clean...sometimes that doesn't mean anything, but finger pointing rarely helps either.

Regardless, you could at least be more thankful when someone tries to help. But if you want to remain at a good-but-not-great level forever, by all means, continue....bridges don't feel pain when they're burned.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 07:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

An important question; what program are you using? If it's not Photoshop then I understand why you hate JPG so much.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:05 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I ran a sock check and he's clean...sometimes that doesn't mean anything, but finger pointing rarely helps either.

Regardless, you could at least be more thankful when someone tries to help. But if you want to remain at a good-but-not-great level forever, by all means, continue....bridges don't feel pain when they're burned.

I ran one the night he joined you guys already know it's clean.

And I agree, and is pretty much what I thought; no problem with dishing it out, but can't take any sort of criticism, as helpful as it is. If r2kphill is happy being at a beginner level, then whatever.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
{{QS}}
Used to be quickshot

I know you both ran one but sock checks don't always work. Gut feeling's what i rely on and just the way this is doesn't feel right but i'll roll with it.

Free to wreak havoc

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:21 PM
{{QS}} is currently offline Click here to Send {{QS}} a Private Message Find more posts by {{QS}} Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

im not sock or elipsco!!!! or anyone else that was banned im r2kphill

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:25 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

im not sock or elipsco!!!! or anyone else that was banned im r2kphill

sock is not a person

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:27 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

oh...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:39 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Who shat in your Wheaties this morning?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 10:52 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Barker
Who shat in your Wheaties this morning?
not me.....

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 11:17 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I got what i came for... I'll leave you alone now. But for future references, don't dish out what you yourself can't take.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 01:23 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r2kphill

huh? i dont get it... your all just jelious get outta my face

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:19 AM