KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man vs Batman

Batman vs. Spiderman poll
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 37 59.68%
Batman 25 40.32%
Total: 60 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man vs Batman
Started by: HockeyFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HockeyFace

Spider-Man vs Batman

Who would win this battle of battles? Remember Batman does have a chance due to his intellect.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:59 PM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Spiderman is of the most versitile hero's. there isnt many hero's he cant beat, but i'd say bats has him beat here. The simple reason is because they both rely so much on there intelligence and strategy when fighting. Batman is smarter. Batman is cooler too. Good fight though that i say would be one sided to spidey's advantage most of the fight

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Wouldn't a Batman vs Spidey film be cool? ahh... but one can only dream.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:36 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No way. Spidey is younger and full of fresher ideas. His strength is ten times that of a normal human as well. Plus he has a spider sense. Batman is cool and I am a Batman fan, but, Batman is a preppie. Spidey is straight up normal joe.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:41 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Spidey is strong but Superman is a million times stronger and Batman has defeated him before.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 11:13 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

Spider man big grin

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:10 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

i'm a big spidey fan - but this one would be to close to call- love to see it happen!!!!

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:42 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Batman also has more experience as a superhero...

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:33 PM
godfather
Godfather

Only just Hockey!!!! and spiderman is stronger and faster, although batman is more Intelligent and got cool gadegts!!! spidey may just pip it!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:46 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

ok taking all the advantages and facts of each hero. The fact that secures batmans victory is simple. Batman fought and beat the greatest villian of all time. Batman beat the predator. Now spidey beat carnage and venom, but the predator is just that. A predator. They travel the universe battling life forms of all existence. Batman beat the intergalactic badass, this means he can beat spiderman. Even though i like spidey better. Batman has him beat. Also spiderman loses his temper alot which is a great dis advantage. Batman does go pshyco now and then, he probably went more pshycotic than any hero. Hence the darknight. But bat's can keep his cool without a special spider sense assuring him of what is about to happen

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 04:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

i'm not saying that it won't be close because it will, and it could go either way. but it would take a lot to hurt spiderman- and on the predator very cool as he is he would not stand a chance against carnage - it took spiderman and venom to stop him!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:00 AM
maifoshis

riddle me this riddle me that spidey is afraid of the big bad bat!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:42 PM
maifoshis is currently offline Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

no way bats would win he could barely hurt spiderman spidey has spider sense superstrength superspeed superagility stick to walls and he's supersmart along with everything else batman is smart and knows several forms of martial arts though that is alot against a normal guy he wouldn't stand a chance against spidey and about his gadgets they'd be useless against spidey in a fight he couldn't hit him with a batarang and he couldn't get away with his batgrapple spiderman would own him

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 06:09 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

I bet Bats could make something to cancel out spidey's spidey sense!

Halloween II

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:44 PM
gambit88
Blackout

well that's another thing is this battle out of nowhere or did they both know this battle was coming so in other words did they have time to prepare or not?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:54 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

got to agree gambit, spider sense wins the battle for spidey!!!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:56 PM
Lag

I'd say Batman would have to be really really really good for Spider-man not to hit him once, because with the first punch Spider-man wins. There are other heroes I'd rather see Spider-man fight. Batman is a very cool hero but Spider-man is out of his league.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 04:37 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

WAY WAY WAY OUT!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 11:43 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

spider man would destroy batman.... batmans not even a super hero... he jus a guy wit a suit, cape and gadgets, even if da gadgets r strong sriderman can use his web, spider senses, super stregnth, and all that stuff

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:16 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

WOW DanZeke25 you really know how to demonstrate your ignorance of comic book characters!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:08 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote