KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » gReen aRRow vs Hawk Eye?

G.A vs H.E
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Green Arrow 6 42.86%
Hawk Eye 8 57.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

gReen aRRow vs Hawk Eye?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

gReen aRRow vs Hawk Eye?

I dont know much about Green Arrow. But, he looks like a Robin Hood dude. Hawkeye looks much cooler and he's on the Avengers. So, Hawk Eye gets my vote.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 03:44 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Green Arrow all the way.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Yea i would go with Green Arrow as he is way cooler than Hawkeye and his pink suit. I dont think they have fought each other but i know they are evenly matched. Because in the new Avengers/Justice League crossover they keep shotting arrows and stuff for the other guy to match and they always match each other in accuracy anyway stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:54 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry hawk eye would win he just better then green arow. if I recall right hawk man and green arrow fought one level 9 strnth dude and hawk man was killed and green arrow cant even walk any mroe and missing a arm. hawk eye taken down level 9 strenth people be for and he never was beatn like green arrow was.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:24 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

o

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 03:41 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I use to own the comic of it I tell u the issu but my mom was gay one day and throw 100 of my comic away and I ahd like tons of comic were wolverine and hulk fought

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:09 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

but I rember when hawkman was killed cuz it was liek the first tiem I ever seen a super hero die

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:10 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Awesome. You had the very first issue of Wolverine vs The Hulk?!?.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:13 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

naw I read that one but i dident have it I had a couple avenger comic were wolver vs hulk and a couple other comic when wolverine vs hulk.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:49 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

I have one.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:50 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wich one

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:51 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

is it the one when they tie but then u see hulk fall over and wolverien draggs him to the masion

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:52 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

No... The one with The Leader. At the end Wolverine jumps off a plane with a metal suit. And he sees the hulk right below him. Then he says "this is going to be fun"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:57 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dotnt hink i read that oen do they shwo the fight at all

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:59 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

NoPe.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 05:04 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I ahte when they do that so they dotn even show it in the next comic or say who wins

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 06:50 AM
supremthor

green arrow has trained longer then hawkeye

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 05:12 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I like the color GREEN

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 05:12 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I haven't read it but I heard that in his mini Hawkeye was writen as Bullseye lite. If that's true he has the advantage over Green Arrow.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 05:17 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

umm the fight with hulk and wolverine your talking about resumes in HULK 8, and as far as this fight goes I think it was best demonstrated in an issue of toy far I have.
Green arrow "ugghh my boxing glove arrow is stuck on my hand-glider arrow"
hawkeye "try an arrow arrow"
green arrow "ghaaaaaaa"
winner: hawkeye

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 05:25 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote