KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs Thanos

Galactus vs Thanos
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Galactus vs Thanos

LoL so much vs threads.... oh well... I would go with Galactus.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 07:45 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Again with vs threads containing Thanos if hes got the infinty gauntlet then he wins, with basicaly everyone, including beings like eternity and i think the living tribunal.
Thanos has come up against him with out the gauntlet but it usualy ends in Thanos going away.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:47 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

I believe he did try to attack The Living Tribunal with the Infinity Gauntlet and The Living Tribunal just stopped it happening, with a click of his fingers.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:59 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Rasta
I believe he did try to attack The Living Tribunal with the Infinity Gauntlet and The Living Tribunal just stopped it happening, with a click of his fingers.

Thanos defeated TLT already wink

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 07:28 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Did he?? when was this?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 07:36 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

They fought recently at the start of the new thanos series. Without the infinity gauntlet, thanos knew that he was way outmatched by Galactus

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 09:50 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
Did he?? when was this?

Grab his (Thanos) last limited series; he defeats him near the end.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:48 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

defeats who???? thanos defeats LT, or thanos Defeats galactus?? i know thanos defeated galactus with the infinity gauntlet, which LT rendered useless. then defeated even LT while controlling the heart of the universe. but other than that, he isn't a match for either. unless he has significantly upgraded himself when he remade the universe.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:45 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan
defeats who???? thanos defeats LT, or thanos Defeats galactus?? i know thanos defeated galactus with the infinity gauntlet, which LT rendered useless. then defeated even LT while controlling the heart of the universe. but other than that, he isn't a match for either. unless he has significantly upgraded himself when he remade the universe.

The Living Tribunal.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:46 AM
KillAll

thanos on at optimal levels of power can't defeat LT, only while he controlled the heart. is that what you are talking about?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:51 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan
thanos on at optimal levels of power can't defeat LT

I never said he could smile

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:54 AM
KillAll

ahhh ok, just missunderstood what you were saying. alot of confusion.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:03 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

What comics do you read this from?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:14 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

"the end" in which thanos tracked down the heart. an unlimited supply of energy. he essentially became "TOAA - the one above all"

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:18 AM
Alex-Neo
Legend

can some body post a picture of Thanos please ? and TLT is they have it

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:21 AM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:39 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Considering the facts, Galactus is more pweful than Thanos, however, Thanos is more evil and more 'hungry'...Thanos could find a way to beat him...the cosmic cube and the infinity guantlet r examples of this....however, Thanos' encounters with Tyrant support that Galactus is more powerful...the recent Thanos series shows Thanos being pretty powerful...whether or not this a accurate, or even good series is arguable...in my opinion, Galactus is way to smart to be ultimately beaten by Thanos...only in a fatalistic plot could Thanos win

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:57 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

thanos he took out all the avengers galactus gotten beaten by the silver surfer

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 07:01 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Galactus. I guess he overpowers Thanos in all areas.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 07:05 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by muffin man
thanos he took out all the avengers galactus gotten beaten by the silver surfer

get a grip, surfer could never beat his maker, and thanos by himself cannot defeat galactus.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 08:49 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote