KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Living Tribunal VS Galactus

The Living Tribunal VS Galactus
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Living Tribunal VS Galactus

Whoaaaa whoooaaaa! Care to partake in the arguement of the gods!
THIS FORM, is mainly to see who would win out of both of these gods, In some old Godzilla VS hulk Form this started up.
Not very many people know much about these guys, so for starters, here some info on both of these fighters!

FIRST UP, ILL EXPLAIN SOME ABOUT THE LIVING TRIBUNAL!

Classification: Abstract entity
Nationality: Inapplicable
Place of Birth: Inapplicable
Occupation: Abstract entity, acting guardian and judge to safeguard the multiverse from imbalances of mystical forces. It will act to prevent one universe from amassing more concentrated mystical power than another, or to prevent a dangerous imbalance between "good" and "evil" mystical forces within a single universe.
Known Relatives: Inapplicable
Affiliations: None

Extent of Education: Inapplicable

Base of Operations: Inapplicable (the Multiverse)

Distinguishing Features: The Living Tribunal is a conceptual being who embodies the principles of balance and justice and who manfests itself to Earth humans as a gigantic humanoid being with yellow skin whose head has three faces and floats above his shoulders, unconnected to them. The three faces represent three sides of the Tribunal's personality. The front face, through which it usually speaks, represents equity. The fully hooded face on the right side of its head stands for necessity. The half-hooded face on the left side of its head stands for just revenge. Beneath the veil over the back of the head there appears to be nothingness. The Tribunal's hands and feet do not have seperate appendages. Its body lacks sexual organs. A bright light shines from its chest. It is not known wheter this is the Tribunal's true form, or if it even has a true form. The form described above may be merely that of a "manifestation-body" (M-body") representing the Tribunal.

Powers: The entity known as the Living Tribunal possesses near-omnipotent powers, the full range and extent of which remain incomprehensible to people of Earth. He possesses an intellect that can survey and study the entire multiverse at once and evaluate the extraordinary amounts of information he thereby receives. The Living Tribunal is a vastly powerful humanoid entity who has existed as long as the universe itself, and whose function is to safeguard the multiverse (the continuum of alternate universes) from an imbalance of mystical forces. Possessing untold power, the Tribunal will act to prevent one of the universes from amassing more concentrated mystical power than any of the others, or upsetting the cosmic balance and threatening the other universes. The Tribunal will also act to prevent a grave imbalance between the mystical forces allied with good and those allied with evil within one universe.

Height: Inapplicable
Weight: Inapplicable
Eyes: Energy emiting
Intelligence: Immeasurable
Strength: Incalculable
Speed: Possibly unlimited
Stamina: Immeasurable
Durability: Totally indestructible
Agility: Metahuman
Reflexes: Metahuman

Abilities: Virtually everything the Living Tribunal sets his will to can be done.
Paraphernalia: Inapplicable

History: The Living Tribunal was created by what some call the Supreme Being. The Living Tribunal seems to be the most supreme being or power in comprehension and has the power to do anything short of its master, whom it calls The One Above All. The Living Tribunal's purpose is to safeguard a number of Multiverses from imbalance and cosmic threat. The Tribunal, like many cosmic beings, uses manifestation bodies either of its own creation or from the universe of manifestations so it truly does not have to be at a specific place, but is rather represented. The true form of the Living Tribunal exists everywhere and does not obey the laws of alternate realities.

Usually the Tribunal leaves matters involving a mystical imbalance affecting only Earth's universe to be monitored by the universe's abstract entities Lord Chaos and Master Order, and to be dealt with by their creation, the In-Betweener.
The Tribunal is willing to obliterate an entire inhabited planet to safeguard an entire universe or the multiverse itself, and is fully capable of doing so by an exercise of his own power. One of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, the Tribunal can turn a star into a supernova with a single force bolt.

The Living Tribunal manifests itself as a being with three faces which represent the three sides of the Tribunal's personality. Its front face, through which it usually speaks, stands for equity. The completely hooded face on the right side of its head represents necessity and the half-hooded face on the left side stands for just revenge. All three sides of the Tribunal's mind must be in agreement when judging a case requiring possible action before the Tribunal can intervene.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:42 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOW, FOR THE ALL POWERFUL GALACTUS!

BIOGRAPHICAL DATA:

Other current aliases: None known
Former aliases: None
Dual Identity: None
Current occupation: Devourer of Worlds, Third Force of the Universe
Former Occupation: None, though Galan was a space explorer
Citizenship: None, Galan was a citizen of Taa however
Place of Birth: The known universe
Martial Status: Single
Known Relatives: Eternity (father/brother/son), Death (mother/sister/daughter/wife)
Known Confidants: Eternity, Death
Known Allies: Nova, Firelord, Terrax, Silver Surfer, the Fantastic Four, other cosmic beings such as Eternity
Major Enemies: Rom, (the Space-Knight once tricked The Devourer of Worlds into trying to consume a planet that didn't have the appropriate life energies to sustain Galactus, but "repulsed" and "tricked" are two different things!), the Fantastic Four, Thanos (with Infinity Gauntlet), Tyrant
Usual Base of Operations: Mobile throughout the Universe, The Worldship: Taa 2
Former Base of Operations: None
Membership: None
Extent of Education: Unrevealed

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

Height: 28’9” (variable)
Weight: 18.2 tons (variable)
Eyes: Variable
Hair: Variable
Other Distinguishing Features: Galactus’ appearance is different and unique to every species

POWERS AND ABILITIES:

Intelligence: Immeasurable
Strength: Immeasurable (variable)
Flight speed: Warp Speed
Endurance: Godlike (variable)
Durability: Totally Indestructible (variable)
Agility: Metahuman
Reflexes: Metahuman
Fighting skills: Galactus is not known to have ever participated in purely physical combat.
Special Skills and Abilities: Omniscient and all powerful world devourer.
Superhuman Physical Powers: Besides the above listed attributes, Galactus can tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for whatever purpose he desires. Galactus can teleport within and between dimensions under personal power. Galactus has shown he can allow his “Hunger” to consume entire mutliverses, plus he has all the abilities of his heralds, to a greater degree, and then some.
Superhuman Mental Powers: Galactus has demonstrated psionic abilities, the limits of which are unknown.
Special Limitations: He must devour entire worlds to survive.
Source of Superhuman Powers: Galactus simply is, his nature is beyond the comprehension of mortal ken.

PARAPHERNALIA:

Costume Specs: Alien materials which contain and control his Power Cosmic and Hunger
Transportation: Teleportation, telepathic, the Star Spanning Sphere, and sometimes Taa 2 itself.
Personal Weaponry: Ultimate, Unlimited Cosmic Power.
Special Weaponry: Worldship can destroy and siphon planetary energies, within it is the Ultimate Nullifier, a device capable of destroying the universe entire, which Galactus safeguards.
Design and manufacture of Paraphernalia: Built by Galactus himself, also see History for more information.
Favorite Quote: "No matter how many worlds I devour... how many civilizations I destroy ... it is my destiny to one day give back to the universe -- infinitely more than I have ever taken from it. So speaks Galactus!"
Died In: Galactus was presumed dead in Silver Surfer vol. 3 #109, which, as the Marvel Universe itself continued to exist, was utterly impossible. Fantastic Four vol. 1 #414 showed that Galactus is in an other-dimensional flux, and has found an endless supply of cosmic energy in Hyperstorm, the grandson of Sue and Reed Richards. In What If? 81, Galactus was killed by Age of Apocalypse X-Men survivors. This utterly ridiculous issue also had Wolverine slashing open the Silver Surfer, which has got to be the single most inane thing I've ever seen in comics (and I've seen plenty of inane things in comics, believe you me). It has been well established that Galactus is a fundamental component of the Marvel Universe, and that the Marvel Universe ceases when Galactus ceases, so one assumes that the AOA Universe simply stopped one panel after the end of that forgettable story.

HISTORY AND ORIGIN:

Galan was born on the planet of Taa, the most advanced planet in the history of its Universe. Galan matured into one of that planet’s foremost explorers and greatest minds. His civilizations main goal to search out new knowledge. On one of his many journeys he was witness to a “creeping plague” that was apparently killing all multi-cellular organisms of that universe, Galan desired to warn his planet of the coming plague. When he returned, it was too late, the plague was already nearing Taa. Once on Taa, and with all of that planet’s resources at his disposal, he realized that the “creeping plague” was a form of radiation, now engulfing the entire universe, resulting from the universe’s nearing end and entropy.

OK LADIES, AND GENTS, LETS DANCE AT THE DUEL OF THE GODS!

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:44 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

Can't just name someone winner, the 2 are way to powerful. both have the ability's to destroy a planet with one blast. Although Living Tribunal doesn't need any sort of equipment to do so. Galactus is so powerful he can consume an entire planet. Matter afact, he dies if he doesn't consume the planets energy leaving it looking like a wasteland. Living TRibunal has no reason to obliterate a planet. Hard to tell

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:54 PM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Galactus might be able to destroy a planet, but the LT is the overseer of the multiverse, and can destroy an entire universe with a single thought, so he would easily defeat galactus.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:59 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

ya know, looking at Living Tribunals character profile he just looks like to much to take on. As a over seer of the Multi-verse he's just got to much power. Strength, speed, stamina, intelligence, agility, everything is just totally incalcuable, and immeasurable. He would be to much for Galactus even though Galactus is one bad ass planet destroyer. Living Tribunal could be a Multverse destroyer.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:15 AM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

The reason why he would have a hard time against Galactus ladies and gents, Is because galactus is a god too, he cant just be deleted. He has alien armor, and stuff to where he cant just be deleted like any ol hero/villain.

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:30 AM
SuperDarryl

quote:
Originally posted by SuperNova
The reason why he would have a hard time against Galactus ladies and gents, Is because galactus is a god too, he cant just be deleted. He has alien armor, and stuff to where he cant just be deleted like any ol hero/villain.

Sorry to burst you bubble on Galactus's super armor and also not being able to be deleted but you should do a little homework no offense. Heres proff of Galactus Armor being eatin by a drill from Reed Richards and also Him being killed by the Marvel Superheros and the Silver surfer.

Fantastic Four and Avengers destroying Galactus's ship.....
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...sue6/gtd6-5.jpg

Angry Galactus after ships been destroyed....
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...sue6/gtd6-6.jpg

Galactus dies....
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...sue6/gtd6-9.jpg

galactus isn't so tough after alll, after reading a few comics. Theirs some proof behind it too.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 02:19 AM
KillAll

marvel comics is actually a bunch of realities connected to the main one. galactus, has a separate "self" that exists in each universe. LT has only one "self". that self watches over each individual universe. should he deem it necessary LT could wipe galactus from existence, in every single universe if there were a reason for it. but it would have to be an extreme circumstance for him to act in such a manner.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 04:56 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

The Living Turbunal, Galactus is no match. Krona beat the krap out of Galactus. So how do you think Galactus would beat The Living Turnibal.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 05:49 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

the living tribunal is completely omnipotent and the most powerful being in marvel. strength and speed do not apply, he could kill galactus by blinking. the only person who may have a decent chance is his DC counterpart, the spectre.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 09:18 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

Or the Presence.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:38 AM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, When will you fools learn! The only reason krona beat him, is because he had the infinity gauntlet!
And whenever Galactus dies, he goes into a strange ulternate dimensional flux thing, and then comes back after a while. He has powers too, But.. if you guys say he wouldnt even put up a fight, then, well, Let it continue on!

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:02 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

LT wouldnt even have to kill galactus. He could just wipe galactus from existance and make it as if he was never alive in the first place

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:59 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

The Living Tribunal would annihilate Galactus, just by wiping him from existence. This has been said many times now, I have no idea what you find so hard to comprehend.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:32 PM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

WTF Krona didnt have the infinty gauntlet when he beat Galactus lmao laughing . And Galactus is way out of the LT's league. The living Tribunal can wipe planets and races from existence i think he could easily do the same with Galactus. And he isnt so much a gold as being a very powerful, very very old being. Also im not to sure on this one but Galactus has never been killed, even when he was a human the radiation from the cosmic egg didnt kill him when it killed the last of his remaining people as they were flying into it. No match at all. laughing

Last edited by Magee on Apr 21st, 2004 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 04:43 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

quote:
Originally posted by Rasta
The Living Tribunal would annihilate Galactus, just by wiping him from existence. This has been said many times now, I have no idea what you find so hard to comprehend.

Yes the Living Tribunal would obliterate Galactus as if he wasn't their, I agree said for the umpteenth time.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:08 AM
Mider

**** the living tribunal how is that for an answer.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:16 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Living Tribunal would take it....

Although, if Korvac (who used energies obtained from Galactus' worldship) can withstand the judgement of the Living Tribunal, who's to say Galactus couldn't do the same, and the Big G is way more powerful and smarter than Korvac.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:26 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

dude LT controls the entire multiverse of Marvel. Only about of a handful could beat him excluding the HOTU. Spectre, Presence, Yahweh, Source, etc.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:29 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
**** the living tribunal how is that for an answer.
A very stupid answer.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:37 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote