KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit vs Blade?

Gambit vs Blade?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Gambit vs Blade?

theres been comics of this. but in your own personal opinion: who would win?.

My vote goes to... Blade

Old Post May 16th, 2004 12:11 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Gambit...he's the man big grin

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post May 16th, 2004 03:55 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

that would be a close fight...i'd say gambit

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:18 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

As much as I like Remy, my vote goes to Blade. It would be a good match though because they're both good hand to hand combatants and very clever.

Blade

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:39 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Gambit's rod vs Blade's sword, that would look great.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:51 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

gambit would explode his sword

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:37 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Exactly which comic did this occur in?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 10:45 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Blade wins.Gambit hasn't got sufficient physical skills to stay and fight with Blade.His charging powers wouldn't works on Blade, because Blade can slice in pieces cajun before he notice that he's got killed.
Blade has superhuman strenght, speed(so reflexes and reaction time), agility(probably Gambit agility is equal), stamina and resistance to injury.Gambit can throw him charged things that Blade could dodge without too much troubles and then get in melee range where he can show i own and beat down Gambit.Then he would have to escape from Xavier Institute before Logan reach him, or it would be a problem.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 01:40 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'm pretty sure Gambit has blocked machine gun fire with his bo-staff...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 07:39 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

What is this, the fight of the overrated characters lol. Anyway, Blade wins, he's a much better fighter than the red-eyed unshaven mutant.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 08:56 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

it depends.
blade has the one up overall but if he makes one mistake gambit takes it.
gambit would be able to make it up as he goes along.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 04:14 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

umm gambit can blow things up, u all seem to forget that, all he needs to do is touch blades sword, or touch the building they are in, or throw some of his nifty cards at blade, blade has no real superpowers, he is just faster stronger and more durable, gambit would destroy blade

IM AWESOME

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 03:58 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
umm gambit can blow things up, u all seem to forget that, all he needs to do is touch blades sword, or touch the building they are in, or throw some of his nifty cards at blade, blade has no real superpowers, he is just faster stronger and more durable, gambit would destroy blade

Ehm are you crazy or drunk?
Blade possess Class 1ton Strenght, superhuman senses and healing abilities, superhuman stamina and resistance to injuries, superhuman reflexes and reaction time.
Can Gambit charge a sword before Blade cut off his hands?Or his Gambit immortal so he can survive to a building collapsing on him and Blade?And his Blade so stupid to rest in the building that starts to collapse?NO.And has Blade real superpowers?Yes, so why you say that no sense thing?Even without weapons Blade can dodge Gambit charged cards, and reach him in melee range, and beating the living crap out of him, cause Gambit has human resistance to injury, and Blade with his no real superpower 1Ton Strenght can pass through Gambit's chest with a punch and the go back home with the staff of the X-Men member as a souvenir.

who?-kid you obviously don't know much of Blade if you talk about him like an overrated character.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 09:53 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by K3VIL
who?-kid you obviously don't know much of Blade if you talk about him like an overrated character.

I'm the first to admit I'm no Blade-expert, but I've seen him around in lots of comics, and I never liked him that much (a bit too cold for me, but hey, that's only my personal opinion).

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 07:11 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid
I'm the first to admit I'm no Blade-expert, but I've seen him around in lots of comics, and I never liked him that much (a bit too cold for me, but hey, that's only my personal opinion).

I don't contest your personal choices about heroes, they are personal and i respect them.But i know sufficient things about him to say that Gambit wouldn't give too much problems and even he wouldn't stand a chance.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 07:18 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by K3VIL
I don't contest your personal choices about heroes, they are personal and i respect them.But i know sufficient things about him to say that Gambit wouldn't give too much problems and even he wouldn't stand a chance.

I'm pretty certain you need to go read comics with Blade, instead of just basing your facts on whats on the internet.

This match is far too close, and will only end based on the context and circumstances of the fight.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 03:01 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miahera
Platinum Card Member

Gambit can kick butt without his powers, but give him a deck of cards and Blade's toast!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 03:23 AM
miahera is currently offline Click here to Send miahera a Private Message Find more posts by miahera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I'm pretty certain you need to go read comics with Blade, instead of just basing your facts on whats on the internet.

This match is far too close, and will only end based on the context and circumstances of the fight.

Gambit isn't far too close in a match with Blade.He hasn't got the resistance to injury and most important, the stamina to withstand with the Daywalker.In a comic Blade slice a vampire in pieces but it was shown only one slice, and the guy was dead before he notice that he has got killed.And you think that someone that his that fast could get killed by Gambit?When the fights comes in close range Blade wins.When it's ranged combat, bullets are not explosive cards but Gambit hisn't bulletproof.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:42 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Uhm... K3vil... Gambit's cards are like grenades, and he has entire decks he can throw. Blade is fast, but dodging salvos of three grenade sized exploding cards is definitly not going to be easy. If he gets hit with one, he will go down. He may get back up, but he may not. In melee, how can you be sure Blade's sword will cut through Gambit's staff? Gambit has a fairly good chance of winning this.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 04:02 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Gambit will pose no threat to BLade. Blade is the better fighter, stronger, more durable, healing factor, faster so if you really think about it Blade will win. Plus he has vast fighting experience killing all of those Vampires. What has Gambit done?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 05:14 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote