KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman

Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman
Started by: Cellus Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cellus Blood
The Juggernaut

Smile Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman

How do you think it would fair? big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:18 PM
Cellus Blood is currently offline Click here to Send Cellus Blood a Private Message Find more posts by Cellus Blood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk beats them all

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:21 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

ive seen hulk beat juggernaut and superman...and hes probably beaten the blob before...and he could step on bane and end that

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:22 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cellus Blood
The Juggernaut

quote:
Originally posted by Bojangles
Hulk beats them all
I suppose you're right..but the Juggernaut and Hulk are even on their wins towards one another. Hmm...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:26 PM
Cellus Blood is currently offline Click here to Send Cellus Blood a Private Message Find more posts by Cellus Blood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope the Hulk could beat Juggy if he really wanted too

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:49 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

have juggernaut and hulk ever really thrown down as in...they meant to find each other and went at it until there was a conclusive winner?

NO.

They meet by mistake or one of them gets the drop on the other. In a head to head fight, Hulk would whomp the crap out of Juggernaut.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:08 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

ok...... this is crap..... the savage hulk and juggernaut had fought, no mistakes about it. nobody got the drop on anybody. neither proved superior to the other one. hulk can't beat juggernaut physically.... even upgraded as war, he just bounced him around. didn't cause him any physical pain what-so-ever. as for the fight at hand, bane, and blob would go out quickly. hulk and juggernaut could battle for seemingly forever..... BUT superman would emerge victorious. hulk has never won against superman. not even close. superman always proves superior in strength and durability. he would defeat hulk then launch juggernaut 2,000,000 miles away and win via removal from the battle field. not really........ but superman would win.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 07:51 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

what are you talking about he knocked juggernaut out when he was war and was about to cut his head off untill absorbing man showed up and when he fought juggernaut and juggernaut did beat him thats only cause juggernaut wasnt wearing his armor so hulk though that it was just a regular guy so he just sit there and let juggernaut hit him not thinking it would hurt.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:42 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah superman sucks

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:43 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

but superman would win

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:43 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:46 PM
Joker1237

I going for Supes here, unless some one had a green glowing rock in the party, no one can beat Supes with out it. Dont go for JL Superman, they weaken him a lot just to even out the powers of the other heros(And Batman got boosted up a bit) I say the Superman from the 40's will beat up the Hulk, Punch thown the armor of Jughead,

Use his freeze breth on the blob and freeze him.

Oh yeah even the JL Superman can beat Bane. Batman might have never got broke if Supes was there.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 02:01 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Superman from the 40s?? He couldn't even fly. the Original Superman only jumped 1/8 of a mile. I'm going with hulk here, because this fight will last a LONG time, and Hulk will just get more frustrated and angrier. Doomsday put Superman down, Hulk can too.

about the Hulk/Juggernaut thing let it die already! we have like 5 threads to this battle alone

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 03:32 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Why is Bane included in this little match-up? He's clearly outclassed. Well, I say Superman.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 03:46 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i have seen superman beat the hulk twic already and ive never seen him beat juggernaut but i know he could simply because he can fly at near light speed so he could just pick up juggernaut fly him out of earths atmospere and be back before he could blink and not to mention he has heat vision that burns as hot as the sun

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:34 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Juggy and Blob are very arrogant. That' why they always get defeated. I betcha that if they were more skillful they would be absolutely unstopable!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 08:01 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by SUPERMANDAMAN
what are you talking about he knocked juggernaut out when he was war and was about to cut his head off untill absorbing man showed up and when he fought juggernaut and juggernaut did beat him thats only cause juggernaut wasnt wearing his armor so hulk though that it was just a regular guy so he just sit there and let juggernaut hit him not thinking it would hurt.

ok... so hulk won one (1) time also when he was boosted exponentially by apocalypse's intellect and resources plus 2 universes worth of energy what's your piont? you are clinging to the war scenario..... which is hulks only win also. as for hulk 402... where he got beat nearly to death (red skull ordered juggernaut to stop fighting him or else he would have killed him) hulk DID fight back. but juggernaut simply did not let up.... didn't give hulk time to recover. he overpowered hulks healing factor....... oh and he didn't knock juggernaut out as war anyway.. what are YOU talking about???

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 06:31 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

He did knock him out and if Hulk would of know that it was juggernaut he would of never let juggernaut hit him and how can you even argue that juggernaut is tougher than the hulk on their stats juggernaut and hulk are tied on strength(at hulk base strength level) and durability hulk has him beat on speed fighting skills and intelligence not to mention hulk was able to keep up with onslaught when juggernaut pretty much just got b*tch slaped by him so i dont see why this is such a big arguement.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 11:31 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Blob is my near fav. bad guy. I think he has the best chance of standing up to anyone. He's in the same class as Juggernaut. Thats the way i see him. Even magneto got taken out by an internal sting by the wasp in seceret wars. That's like the only place you can hurt blob. Wolverine stuck him with his claws and it only pricked him like a thorn. I guess you could drown him and stuff so mabey he isn't tough that way but i think in a slug fest, i want blob on my side

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:18 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

superman wins people. not only is he on par with hulks strength, he is also light years faster than all the other combatants in this fights. no one here can touch him.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 01:26 PM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote