KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captin Marvel vs. Juggernaut

Captin Marvel Vs. Juggernaut
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Captin Marvel 6 66.67%
Juggernaut 3 33.33%
They Are both lame and they would not fight 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captin Marvel vs. Juggernaut
Started by: ScarFace Clone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captin Marvel vs. Juggernaut

Me And my friend were fighting over who would win in a fight Captin Marvel or Juggernaut. Who do you think would win!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 10:22 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

if it was dc captain marvel it would go to him because he did almost kill superman and all he would have to do is travel at near light speed pick up juggernaut and fly him into space and be back before juggernaut even has time to realize what has happened.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:01 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vu_Quang

make that captain marvel vs gladitaor

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:11 PM
vu_Quang is currently offline Click here to Send vu_Quang a Private Message Find more posts by vu_Quang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

When did (Shazaam) Captain Marvel almost kill Superman? I want to see that.

With Genis vs. Gladiator, I think there's a good chance either could win. Gladiator has more brawn, but Genis is pretty clever and has been experimenting with a wider usage of his powers.

With Shazaam Marvel vs. Gladiator, I don't know, but it would be a pretty good fight.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:22 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow177a17

Which captain marvel are you talking about if it is the regular Captain marvel from DC. For it is possible that he might have the ability to summon lighting from the sky by saying the word SHAAZAM over and over again like in Kingdom Come.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:23 AM
shadow177a17 is currently offline Click here to Send shadow177a17 a Private Message Find more posts by shadow177a17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote