KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vengeance Vs. Omega Red Vs. Venom

Vengeance Vs. Omega Red Vs. Venom
Started by: Beyonder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beyonder

Vengeance Vs. Omega Red Vs. Venom

Which of these characters would prevail in a three way battle? No team ups even though Vengence and Venom have worked together before. So who'd win?

Last edited by Beyonder on Jul 6th, 2004 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:53 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

who is veangence?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:55 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

are you talking about the guy who looks like ghost rider?

unfortunatley I would give this fight to him. Ghost Rider has giving Brock a real hard time, esspecially with the penance stare

Omega Red...Im sure Venom would beat him, as could Vengence

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:03 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

http://maromega.com/images/photoshop/VengeanceColor.jpg
(please log in to view the image)

Yup. This is the guy I'm talking about.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Beyonder on Jul 7th, 2004 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:09 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Yeah, he was worked with Venom before and they get along fine, but if they fought most chances are Vengence would win

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:11 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

whoa i have an old toy of Veangence in my room! lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:12 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

i had a toy of him too. kinda weird, you could like move his rib cage to grab something, really quite disturbing.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:37 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

i have hat same one!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:44 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

that*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:44 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude SnakeEyes, you can edit your posts within 15 minutes of posting it...quit with the multiple-posting its annoying!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:25 AM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Yeah multiple post's are frowned upon. try not to do it anymore

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:46 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Vengeance is cool, but I don't think he could always know what to expect from either Omega Red or Venom.

Attachment: nov-alter-ego.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:28 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I have a bunch of Vengeance/Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze comics somewhere, they're friggin awesome. I'm giving this fight to Vengeance.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:52 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

ya, he seems to be the favorite,. guess he wins

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:06 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'd probably go with Omega Red on this one. I don't think that Vengences Hell Fire and Spikes that he throws are going to be too devastating to Omega, and Omega Red can probably manage to wrap up Vengence with those tendrils of his ( i believe they are adamantium)

Venom gets toasted by Vengence's hell fire.....he's the 1st one out.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:52 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

i don't think venom will stand up to either omega red or vengeance. isn't omega red's epidermis made up of carbonadium or something like that? venom is the first one out, then id give the match to vengeance after a long fought battle against omega red.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:20 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

i personally like Omega Red, but i think Vengeance still has it

Attachment: omegared01.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:06 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

sorry not adamantium...it's carbonadium or something.

Here's a little info on Omega Red.

Height: 6 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 425 lbs.
Eyes: Red
Hair: Blonde
Other distinguishing features: Omega Red has chalk-white skin. Implanted within his arms are long coils made of carbonadium, an alloy that resembles adamantium but is more malleable and considerably less resistant to damage. Omega Red can cause the coils to shoot forward from openings in the undersides of his wrists in order to ensnare his victims. He can also use the coils as a conduit for his lethal pheromones.

Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Fighting skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with extensive training in unarmed combat by the KGB

Known superhuman powers: Omega Red has the ability to secrete pheromones from his body that will kill people in his immediate vicinity. He can also drain the life forces from these victims in order to sustain his own.

Special limitations: Due to his mutant "death factor" Omega Red must drain the life forces of others in order to remain active. However, if he found the carbonadium synthesizer, he could use it to synthesize carbonadium, the only metal that can neutralize the "death factor," thereby stabilizing it within his body.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Im more than confident Venom and Vengence could easily defate Omega Red.

Omega Red is a challenge for Wolverine and Sabretooth, people Im more than Confident Venom can take

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:23 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

IM more than confident venom would own Venegence just becuase vengenaces hellfire is pretty weak, its nothing like ghosties, which could incenerate even the hulk.
Anyways, venom could use his symbiote as a shield against the hellfire, because technically the symbiote has no "Soul"

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:27 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote