KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » BlackCat vs. Catwoman

?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Catwoman 8 33.33%
BlackCat 16 66.67%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BlackCat vs. Catwoman
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

BlackCat vs. Catwoman

I thought this would be an excellent thread, both have cat-like powers. I think BlackCat.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:04 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Blackcat undoubtedly.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:41 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Black Cat

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:52 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Black Cat

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:53 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I'm voting Catwoman. cuz I wanna be different. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 04:34 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

rebel!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 04:38 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I going for Catwoman, because hey I a Bat fan, Sure Black Cat may have these so call powers. But Catwoman makes up for it in skills. She just call in Batman to take care of the Black Cat lol

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:57 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Catwoman

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:02 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Actually Black Cat is a good fighter, she held her own with Elektra recently in the Ultimate comics.

she is a hell of a gymnist *she can hang with Spiderman in the air* and has a Black belt in....a couple thing's...cant remember

but she kicked the Vulture's ass pretty bad, held her own with Elektra and even gave Venom and Carnage*she got REALLY lucky on Carnage's part* a run for their money

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:04 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Catwomany naturally. Black Cat is just a rip off even if her character is pretty interesting. And since I'm a Batfan....

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:01 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

youre just a biased ignorant little girl

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:02 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

And u are a mean lil big fella!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:07 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

I think Felicia's more athletic and agile overall, but she seems less vicious as a combatant....but probably cuz she doens't need to. Selina's just....crazy ahahahaha.

Besides hasn't the Black CAt fought stronger foes than Catwoman ever has? Think Maximum Carnage series...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:09 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

about being a rip off see here

http://felicia.genrou.com/catwoman.html

and yeah the Black Cat kiced series ass in Maximum Carnage

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:11 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Black cat is stronger cuz she's been treated with the Super Soldier Serum(depending on what version of her of course) and Dependeing on what verion of catwoman she's got nine lives. In my opinion they're equally matched in MArtial Arts, and gymnastics. but in the long run Black Cat takes it.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:14 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Eh. That site is a little outdated. Catwoman had given up her life of crime(at least, last time I checked), and does have a relationship with Batman. Check the Hush storyarc.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:15 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

ooooh! really?
i wanna know what happens to the bat and the cat!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:55 PM
Beyonder

(please log in to view the image)

Black Cat kicking spidey's ass for not staying out of her business. Tsk tsk tsk, how rude of you Peter, can't the girl rob a place in peace? mad

Black Cat wins. She's hotter. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:00 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I have one Comic were Batman rips off his Mask to show Catwoman that he is Bruce Wayne, Dont know if it counts as Catwoman knowing who Batman is, but he did it so he can have Catwoman more into his love life.

It was strange, that Batman would do it.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:01 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

That's the exact storyarc I just mentioned. Batman: Hush. Jim Lee on art duty, and story by Jeph Loeb.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:31 PM