KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DareDevil vs. Captain America

DareDevil vs. Captain America
Started by: vu_Quang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vu_Quang

DareDevil vs. Captain America

both of these guys would stand up to ANYBODY that was doing harm to individuals. Cap stood up to THANOS. and DD even stood up against SS.

both lost...but anyways who'd win between the two?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:26 PM
vu_Quang is currently offline Click here to Send vu_Quang a Private Message Find more posts by vu_Quang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

They did this once, and Cap won, although, it was awhile ago, and both characters have been further developed, so it could go to either.

DD has the advantage because of his senses, so Cap can't really use his shield offensively, because DD can sense it coming and DD is quite the fighter. But Cap is engineered military tech. he's the perfect soldier, masterd at least a few fighting styles and because of the super soldier serum, he almost doesn't tire.

I would give it to Cap, better defense with the shield, and greater endurance.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:36 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

People seem to misunderstand Daredevil's power. He can't 'sense' it coming anymore than a person that can see it coming.

I'd go with Capt America anyway. He never seems to lose, so I'd back him against all but the real heavy hitters.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:57 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I meant that with his radar sense, he'd be more apt to dodge Cap's shield coming from behind him, than someone like the Stupendous Hydra.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 04:20 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Yeah, that's true.

I can't see him bringing down the Cpt though.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:25 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rogers beats Murdock

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:03 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

from a Martial Arts point of view its obviously DD but Cap is from the old school, and willing to do anything to win. I find it extremely annoying that he never seems to lose but as ususal I'm sure he'll find a way. He would propably want to use his heightened senses against him, like the punisher did when he threw a sonic grenade at him and almost shattered his eardrums

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:04 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Cap will take this one.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:42 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap all the way simply because like yall said he is the perfect human pretty much and he has mastered everyform of combat while daredevil i think has only mastered one i think a good match would be a fist fight between wolverine and captain america and wolverine cant use his claws.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:29 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i'll go with DD cause cap was fairly evenly matched with batman (see other vs. thread)

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:01 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I meant that with his radar sense, he'd be more apt to dodge Cap's shield coming from behind him, than someone like the Stupendous Hydra.

More apt? Daredevil has dodged BULLETS at close range while his radar was on the fritz.

He easily dodges Cap's shield. Cap IS supposed to be Earth's best combatant, but Daredevil IS one of the best combination martial artists/boxers...and he is agile as HELL.

Shooo...not a battle I would want to wage money on...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:00 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Daredevil takes it. Yeah captain America goes to almost any lengths to win, but DD is the Man without fear. Daredevil is a far better fighter, more agile, and i think with his staff and senses cancel out captain's sheild. However the Captain has always been out vantaged, and overwhled with the odds, and does what ever it takes to win, with this aspect and his super soldier serum it is a close fight, but i dont think daredevil would be to quick in the end

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going for Daredevil this time purely coz he owns and Captain America should change his name to Captain Not-Very-Good-At-All.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:49 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I never really liked either of these two, but I just picked up Daredevil: Father, and so far so good. I'm picking DD over Capt. just because C.A. pisses me off. alot, and I'd just want to see someone wail on his stupid ass.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:52 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awesome. I never liked Captain America.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 12:09 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

lololol although i donīt liked also cap america i have to make a real post and not only say he would loose because i donīt like the guy.

Let me think DD is a better fighter so if cap donīt use any military weapons, only is shield, he loses.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:40 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

I say capt would win

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:49 AM
blackwidowlover is currently offline Click here to Send blackwidowlover a Private Message Find more posts by blackwidowlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

capt all the way he has a strength advantage speed advantage and not to mention he is a wolrds better fighter and that shield is something serious

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:35 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

His shield isn't all that and neither is he I don't think. Daredevil takes this.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:42 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

the only people who are better fighters than DD are the Chaste. These days, the only villians that Daredevil has trouble wiith are those with a buttload of superhuman powers, especially if they all gang up on him at once. Cap's only advantages are his strength and endurance.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:37 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote