KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aunt may vs. Juggernaut

Aunt may vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Laugh Aunt may vs. Juggernaut

This is so one sided. Juggs extremely out classed here

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:15 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're an idiot.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:16 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

dude aunt may got powers for a while

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:17 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

so? she doesnt have them now does she? NO! Shut up.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:19 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

as much as i love these joke threads. there is already one with aunt mat vs galactus. it gets old.thumb down What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:19 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Dude Im actually serious here on another thread somebody said that aunt may could beat hulk because she would calm him down I actually serious

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:22 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

and what will she plan on doing to beat the Juggernaut, pray tell?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:23 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

juggs probably wouldnt hurt he isnt that mean. but if was getting payed he would beat her old ass

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:24 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Aunt May will win, Spiderman will give his life to saved her dear old life.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:52 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Aunt May will win, Spiderman will give his life to saved her dear old life.

i doubt this would make a difference..... spiderman already tried to save madam web, which he failed to do from juggernaut. then in a mad fit chased after him, which failed to do anything either.........

but yea, you are right, spiderman would give his life trying to save her, if it came down to it.

i also think that if aunt may pushed juggernaut (made him mad) he would brutalize/kill her for nothing. he uses buses with living screaming people as throwing weapons for gods sakes..... he knocks over buildings and laughes about it, when they are filled with people. i dont think 1 little old lady would matter much to him.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 07:54 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I dont think Juggs that mean. maybe Aunt may could talk to him?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 08:21 PM
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Yeah, at heart, Juggernaut is a nice guy. He joins the X-Men, right? And he's also an extremely good friend to Tom Cassidy. I have no doubt that he'd struggle with killing someone as old and kindly as Aunt May.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 09:14 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you nuts?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 09:24 PM
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Nah. I'm just judging him by A) the new X-Men comics where he's a "Good Guy", B) the Deadpool comics where he rescues Black Tom Cassidy. He seems like a generally nice guy. A nice guy who crushes and smashes and probably cackles too, but he's got a soul, which is more than you can say for a lot of "evil" characters.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 10:20 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

he just hates prof x

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:15 AM
Ironman 66

man snakehead you are a friggin idiot

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:24 AM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

and you arent^^^

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:25 AM
Ironman 66

Bardock youre the biger ******

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:56 AM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

whoa you got me there. i gonna go cry now

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:59 AM
Ironman 66

youre a ***

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 04:03 AM