KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » D.C. Karate kid VS Marvels Champion of the universe

D.C. Karate kid VS Marvels Champion of the universe
Started by: papablkbear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

D.C. Karate kid VS Marvels Champion of the universe

I've been doing my homework on these two character and i think it would be a good fight.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:14 AM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

you are just ****in insulting me!!!!papablkbear

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:30 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

are we talkin daniel san here?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:32 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

No man there's a D.C character called the karate kid he's totally hardcore

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:34 AM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:35 AM
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

Last edited by papablkbear on Aug 6th, 2004 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:45 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

is he like the shang chi/iron fist of dc or something?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:51 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

ya something like that bardock check out the links i put hopefully it will help u see where im comming from

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 03:53 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

he kicks ass. he held his own against superboy. that is better than the majority of the marvel/dc universe could say. it would be a close one

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 04:01 AM
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

i would love for the champion and karate kid to meet some where and go at it

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 04:02 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i want to learn martial arts from that guy.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 04:10 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

does KK have his own comic or is he part of a team?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 12:56 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you give Karate Kid 100 class strength and a few billion years to learn and train every known fighting style in the universe, then, you will have a close fight for The Champion of the Universe.
but KK isnt a match for him now.
hes out muscled and Champ knows more martial arts than him.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 02:11 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

There is no way this guy could take Champion of the Universe. Immortal Entity with Cosmic powers vs a skilled martial artist? He might be a well trained fighter but he has ZERO powers. He spent a mortal lifetime training... Champion has spent eons.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 05:13 AM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, thats what i was trying to say.

not to downplay the Kid, cuz he is a really good martial artist.

But Champ is billions and billions of years old....he was created right after the big bang happend.

He's spent his time learning every single known martial art and mastering it.

He is an Immortal He can augment his 100class strength 10 fold if needed with power primevil.

He has super speed and flight and super everything else.

KK vs Champ is like saying
Flash vs the Runner is a good fight because they're both fast on thier feet.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 06:20 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

but remember when thing whooped his ass?

and karate kid has bested a daxamite....just absorb that for a second. this guy is so good at martial arts he beat a daxamite.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:12 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Thing did whoop Champion's ass, but he was very depowered.

And how powerful are daxamites?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:18 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing fought Champ while champ was bored and wanted to leave, also he was extremly depowered...and also they were boxing.

The original Champ has no physical equal.

Could KK beat Thanos? Cuz Champ was beating his ass until Thanos tricked him (champ is a victim of shit writing sometimes)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2005 08:25 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Could KK beat Thanos? Cuz Champ was beating his ass until Thanos tricked him (champ is a victim of shit writing sometimes)

I wouldn't say Champion was beating Thanos. But Thanos would have been squashed if he didn't have that forcefield or if Champion held out for one more regular punch instead of one planet-shattering one.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 12:14 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

If Champ has the power primordial, no-one short of the PF is beating him. I believe he beat Galactus.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:36 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote