KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vs.

Vs.
Started by: jayson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jayson
the killer of threads

Vs.

So many vs. threads on this forum. why? we read comics. where is the imagination. ok, let's mix this ***** up for the ultimate battle royal. last man standing. bush vs. blair vs. saddam vs. bin laden? oh, and before any fanboy writes in to state the obvious that this is not comic related. it's written by stan lee and drawn by jack kirby.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:37 AM
jayson is currently offline Click here to Send jayson a Private Message Find more posts by jayson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

This isn't really comic book related even if it was written by stan lee and jack kirby. There still real people. Honestly, what kind of fight is this? You want them to punch each other. Thats why people talk about superheroes and villains. This is one of the many reasons vs threads get locked.

Forever Young...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:40 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayson
the killer of threads

Well let's lock this one and have discussions that matter. discussions that might teach us something about each other and by doing so, may learn to share information about comics that will increase our enjoyment of the medium we all enjoy instead of the generic who'd win fight's. it's like being the 4th grade.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:46 AM
jayson is currently offline Click here to Send jayson a Private Message Find more posts by jayson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayson
the killer of threads

feel free to argue your point though. you are lucky enough to live in a democratic country that endorses freedom of speech.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:50 AM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Thats the reason I create good vs. threads like "wolverine vs. Jason voorhees" and "joker vs. hannibal lector"

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:26 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayson
the killer of threads

humour. i like humour. at least i'm not telling you that you posted this in the wrong place.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:28 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Those threads were not good!
they pissed me off more than the others...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:30 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Whats so bad about um snakeyes?

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:49 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that they are pointless and irrelevant may have something to do with what's wrong with them Snakehead.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:17 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks AC cool

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:20 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayson
the killer of threads

In the obscure world of Vs. threads, it would appear nothing is pointless. if i see one more superman vs. hulk thread, i'm going to scream irrelvent abuse at my pc.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 07:25 AM
Paola
Ronin

closing...

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:32 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote