KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Predator vs Punisher

Punisher vs Predator
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Punisher 7 33.33%
Predator 14 66.67%
tie 0 0%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Predator vs Punisher
Started by: Kontraz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Predator vs Punisher

Set in New York City.... Punisher thinks he's hunting down just another crazed wacko... only problem is HE's the one's being hunted.....

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 04:37 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The PRed would win because of Camo. without Camo, it would be a more even match that could go eigther way. The Punisher would rely on his extensive knowledge of weaponry. The Pred relies on it;s advanced waeaponry, and physical abilites. The pred can jump standing nearly 20 feet, and leap 20 twenty feet. The Pred is overpoweringly stronger, If the bout became a close quarters fight, then the Pred wins. However, Punisher has quicker agility, this would make Preds shoulder cannon hard to make a lock. Preds aire blades (or whatever there called) wouldnt be a problem for Punisher, he has went up against weapons like this before. So i would say Punisher would win at a distance, giving him the ability to utilize his weaons, but if castle gets to close he will be trophy for the Pred. This is all assuming Preds camo somehow gets damaged.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 06:21 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Pred is definitly more agil then punisher, and its shoulder cannon can lock onto a moving alien, which is definitly more agile then punisher. Predator has the net, as well as the wrist spears and new shurikens. Punisher took on a whole team of special forces members in predator one... come on, give me something harder.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 09:55 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Predator just because he has every advantage in this fight maybe if it was a younger Predator it might last a lil longer.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 02:15 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Well in the predator movie arnold beat the preadator so I think that punisher might have a chance

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 02:27 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL yea the movie where Arnold covered himself in mud so that Predator couldnt see him with his heat vision and the funny think is that it worked.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 03:10 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah that was unrealistic. theres no way a thin layer of mud would absorb your body heat and make you invisible (as far as infrared goes). but the mud thing actually gave him a chance. if they hadnt done that, he wouldnt have had a chance at beating him.

post count #1001

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 06:15 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Well every comic pairing outcome between the predator(excluding the Alien) is dumbfoundingly unrealistic . I never said that Punisher is more Agile, he just has quicker agility. Every weapon The pred offers, is a weapon that castle has gone up against in one form or another. Yeah the shoulder canon would pose a severe problem for the PUN, but i am sure he would be able to dismantle it using his weapons. The city is a great advantage for Punisher, these are his battle grounds. Punisher without his weapons and his van of military artilary is a certain loss, but with, it is a fairly even match.

The Punisher is in a sense just as much a hunter as the Pred,except his isnt for sprot or rites of passage. still with Camo, and shoulder cannon Pred wins overwhelmingly easy, without one or the other, the match would be a decently close bout that could go eigther way.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 06:27 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Predators LIVE for the hunt... It is all they do.
Even without the shoulder cannon, the pred could claw him. Besides, the pred would have been hunting him long enough to know he's dangerous, and wouldn't go in unprepared. They don't let the unblooded fight oomans.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 07:42 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Well every comic pairing outcome between the predator(excluding the Alien) is dumbfoundingly unrealistic . I never said that Punisher is more Agile, he just has quicker agility. Every weapon The pred offers, is a weapon that castle has gone up against in one form or another. Yeah the shoulder canon would pose a severe problem for the PUN, but i am sure he would be able to dismantle it using his weapons. The city is a great advantage for Punisher, these are his battle grounds. Punisher without his weapons and his van of military artilary is a certain loss, but with, it is a fairly even match.

The Punisher is in a sense just as much a hunter as the Pred,except his isnt for sprot or rites of passage. still with Camo, and shoulder cannon Pred wins overwhelmingly easy, without one or the other, the match would be a decently close bout that could go eigther way.

Punisher is going to lose even if they are fighting in the city, I mean Batman is the king of city fighting and when he fought Predator he was almost killed.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 08:11 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, i would like to add that Batman should have been killed. 90% of the time in predator VS matches. The foe fighting the Pred has no business taking the victory. I know they ccant have a Pred kill off a lead character of a comic franchise, and i appreciate the kick ass vs comics, but reality is still the same Predator should have won 8 out of ten of his bouts with cross over characters. I seriously think Punisher has more of a chance than,robot fighter,dredd or batman had.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 12:50 AM
Kontraz

and ESPECIALLY tarzan..... i mean in that comic, tarzan was able to OVERPOWER a pred in hand to hand... something that dutch(arnold's char) couldnt even do in the least!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:03 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, Arnold slammed the Pred with a peice of a tree trunk and he just got laughed at. It took an entire tree dropped from the air to stop the Pred and it diddnt even kill him, but somehow in the sequal an old scrawny cop can give a beat down on the Pred that is just humilating. someone behind the movies and comics has never heard of consistancy

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:29 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats just what i was talking about with my friend like an hour ago. Predator 2 sucked because it made the Preds look super-powered or something. i mean Danny Glover beating down a blooded veteran? no way. i mean i can understand Arnold winning, but Glover? like you said "someone behind the movies and comics has never heard of consistancy"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:15 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

The thing about glover was he killed the predator over a very long period of time. Actually watch it. First he got the jump on him and nailed him with a ****ing sawed off shotgun. The pred lived. He barely survived on the roof, the pred lost his hand. On the ship, The pred totaly had him except Glover got a lucky shot... It took ALL of that.

Dutch was fighting a near fully health pred, and he got lucky that the pred took so long to kill him.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 07:13 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Exactly, what shitty writing.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 08:28 PM
Jodo kast
Restricted

Account Restricted

dtysdefcdvte

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:06 PM
Jodo kast is currently offline Click here to Send Jodo kast a Private Message Find more posts by Jodo kast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i have the batman pred comic and batman was sooo lucky to beat him, the pred almost killed him. as for the topic, i think predator would win, i like punisher alot, he was laways one of my fave characters, but really, punisher at his core is just a messed up guy with lots of guns, sure hes skilled, but i'm sure predator has taken on and beaten better.

Predator takes this one

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

dude, predator is tuff and all but, in the preditor movies he is always or usualy killed by guys with guns, and the punisher just happens to be, a guy with a gun, acauly a guy with more guns than the us marine core

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 11:53 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

you have seen predator, haven't you? In case you havent noticed, NO SHIT HE DIES FROM GUYS WITH GUNS!!!! THATS THE ONLY TYPE OF PERSON PREDATORS FIGHT!!!!

Arnold: "No, (pulls gun away from girl) he didn't kill you because you weren't armed"

Glover: (after looking at a bunch of fresh corpses) "..they were all armed..."

so, what does that make punisher? A threat? Not hardly. More like a giant billboard screaming "KILL ME!!!"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 12:31 AM