KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyclops vs. Captain America

Cyclops vs. C. America-Chess Match
This poll is closed.
Cyclops 1 50.00%
Captain America 1 50.00%
Stalement 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cyclops vs. Captain America
Started by: MatchesMalone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MatchesMalone

Cyclops vs. Captain America

Cyclops vs. Captain America-Chess Match

Unlike the other thread pitting these two together, there will not be a physical fight. Weapons, powers, and physical prowess will not be an issue. They will simply compete in a fair game of chess. The chess game will have standard rules and each player has one minute to make each move. Scott plays color white and Steve gets black. If Steve wins, "X-men" must change their name to "X-women". If Scott wins, "Avengers" must change their name to "Avenge Jerks". If there is a draw, both men walk back to their headquarters wearing a sign that states: "I Love Big Hairy Men". I appreciate all votes and messages. However, please keep messages relating to who would win between the two of them. If you really feel somebody else should have played in the chess game, send me a private message; That way I might make a thread just to make you happy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 07:34 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote