KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs colossus

wolverine vs colossus
Started by: beavis46

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beavis46

wolverine vs colossus

And yeah i know colossus dies so obviously before then.can the claws pierce the steel?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:30 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes. They have. Colossus was much slower than Wolverine, and I have no doubt that if the two were forced to fight to the finish, Wolverine would come out on top.

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:36 PM
The Batman is currently offline Click here to Send The Batman a Private Message Find more posts by The Batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deus_ex_Machina

Wolverine ofcourse, seeing as he cuts thru most everything

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:28 PM
Deus_ex_Machina is currently offline Click here to Send Deus_ex_Machina a Private Message Find more posts by Deus_ex_Machina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

yeah but colossus could punch wolvie into the next town!Its a mismatch in strength. The claws could cut the steel yes but ,the strength difference levels them up. Dont underestimate the big russky's speed either, he's got faster than human reactions when in steel form.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:49 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

ironic huh?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:33 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's very fast for his size, true. But Wolverine's faster.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 03:26 AM
The Batman is currently offline Click here to Send The Batman a Private Message Find more posts by The Batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

How dose collosus die?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:01 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

He injected himself with a lethal chemical that released a cure for the Legacy Virus into the air once it killed Colossus. He knew what he was doing when he did it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:08 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

what a hero. sob,sob. He kicks arse in ultimate x-men though.stronger than the original too

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:48 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
malkavian
I wanna be mongoose

3 2 1 GO

Peter takes a Car and trows it towards Logan
Logan dodges the first one but the second one is a bit 2 fast
BANG
Logan hits the wall and his left arm is disarmed (dunno right english word)
it take a time 2 heal, but the old knucklehead is fast and runs towards the iron russian.
Peter take a lanternpole and plays baseball with wolvie.
This goes on for a while until Wolvie triks Peter and
makes a nice Sushi of the Russian Fish smile

My Comic List (Work in progress)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:47 PM
malkavian is currently offline Click here to Send malkavian a Private Message Find more posts by malkavian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

not bad!.You should write scripts/comics my Belgium friend!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:49 PM
malkavian
I wanna be mongoose

Cheers m8

My Comic List (Work in progress)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:43 AM
malkavian is currently offline Click here to Send malkavian a Private Message Find more posts by malkavian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

wolverine needs to get close to colossus to be able to bring his claws into play right? what if colossus just picks up a big light post and keeps knocking logan with it before he could get close enuf

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 11:16 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

Wolverine is pretty agile, I'm sure he'd discover a way to get past a light post.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 11:26 AM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

I think Wolverine would win. And there are sure alot of "Wolvie vs" threads. 'Cause Wolvie kicks @$$

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:22 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok any one who think colossus punch will nock wolverine out a fool first of all wolverine has take mainy hit from the hulk and just kept comming right after he was hit. also yes wolverine claws can got throu and have gone throu colossus metal. wolverine has also punch colossus well he was metal and nock colossus down he also had picked up and thrown colossus be side that he fare better fighter be ccause he the best fighter out of all of marvle and dc. he also have taken people in clan 10 strenght range and colossus is in class 9 and he slow. all of wolverine stats are better but strangth there no way wolverine could lose. It not even fair to ahev them fihgt wolverine will crush him

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:56 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with leatherface wolverine kick ass

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 07:02 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Maybe I am biased, but I would like to see Colossus win, because he is not such a show off as Wolverine (I am the best at what I do, I am the most dangerous man in the world, you don't want to mess with me... blah blah blah). Colossus is just a nice guy who happens to be one of the strongest men on earth.

Like I said somewhere before, Wolverine is an extremely dangerous close-combat fighter. However, he sucks big time when fighting somebody from some distance. Colossus can throw anything he wants at Wolverine, and Wolverine wouldn't be able to dodge it all. He is fast but not that fast.

If Colossus is able to hit Wolverine a few times with his gigantic steel fists, Wolverine will go down. Maybe not for long, maybe even only for a few seconds, but down he goes. And yes, Wolverine can be rendered unconscious, that happened like a million times in the comics.

Sometimes I have the impression that some people always seem to forget that little detail.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:54 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

colussu relay cant brign wolverine down he hit him be for and wolverine dident even get fased

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 07:45 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
If Colossus is able to hit Wolverine a few times with his gigantic steel fists, Wolverine will go down.

Hit him a "few" times? It would take **one** punch.

Colossus is Class 100 strength now and would beat Wolverine's ass.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:11 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote