KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jean Grey vs. The White Queen

Jean Grey vs. The White Queen
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Jean Grey vs. The White Queen

SOON, very soon these two ladies will have to face eachother without that nasty little phoenix force
Jean is strong but the White Queen is quite the leader in her methodology. I think the white queen is more like the wolverine of the telepath world. I give it to her. raver

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:08 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kain Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

three word's: white queen's f**ked.
no way would she beat jean grey. she was taught by the best xavier.
and its not like she's a novice. she also has alot of telekinessis at her dissposal.
it would be a close call. but jean takes her unless she goes phoenix and then she is really f**ked.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:27 PM
Kain Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Kain Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Kain Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil-Goblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pheonix would kill her quickly.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:31 PM
Lil-Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Lil-Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Lil-Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Jean Grey is not as powerful as the identity the Phoenix force took, but she's probably still more powerful as a telepath than Emma. And yet the White Queen has demonstrated to being without moral in numerous cases when using her powers, whereas Jean has in many cases hesitated.

Despite Jean's advantage in power, Emma's ferocity gives her this win (win or kill).

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:33 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

telepathy wise they are very close, but jeans got this one in the bag cos she has telekinesis

quote:
whereas Jean has in many cases hesitated

i can't see jean hesitating after the whole scott/emma thing

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 03:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kain Phoenix
Restricted

Account Restricted

i said it before the whole telekinesis will help-alot.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 04:10 PM
Kain Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Kain Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Kain Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

messed I'd forgotten about Jean's telekinesis. But in a telepathic war i think the telepathy precedes the other fighting so as to make t.k. almost irrelevant. Look at when Prof. X faced down the original phoenix. It's just like a rule that telepathy rules.
I personally would love it if Jean turns out to be this really strong, like second strongest to Xavier without the phoenix. I really like the white queen but Jean is cooler. I hope she shuts off emma's telepathy that she so loves.

Attachment: j1pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 138 time(s).

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 09:42 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

messed I'd forgotten about Jean's telekenitics. But in a telepathic war i think the telepathy precedes the other fighting so as to make t.k. almost irrelevant. Look at when Prof. X faced down the original phoenix. It's just like a rule that telepathy rules.
I personally would love it if Jean turns out to be this really strong, like second strongest to Xavier without the phoenix. I really like the white queen but Jean is cooler. I hope she shuts off emma's telepathy that she so loves.

This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 09:48 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

opps.

This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 09:52 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think Jean Grey takes it. Frost isnt really on par with Jean's telepathy.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 09:54 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I know there was a time when Emma's telepathy was just above Jean's, I'm pretty damn sure now though, Jean is well past her.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:10 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Ha. Ha. Ha. Are we talking about Jean Grey WITH the Phoenix Force (which makes the fight VERY unfair) or without it?

If without it, Emma kicks her TOOSHIE all over the place. Her diamond form renders her immune to anything that Jean Grey will fling at her telekinetically, and telepathically? Um, Emma is WAY more experienced.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:38 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Never
Her diamond form renders her immune to anything that Jean Grey will fling at her telekinetically

oh snap i forgot about that...
quote:
Originally posted by Never
If without it, Emma kicks her TOOSHIE all over the place.

Frost...touching Jean's butt?? oohh beautiful!!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:44 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Plus Jean has been the Phoenix for so long when they are no longer bound to each other won't she, like, get depressed. I mean imagine if you lost the image of who you are forever.
On the other had, Jean's power of the phoenix has been used rather discreetly. When she actually IS THE PHOENIX her levels are unknown. But when she's the combination her power is her own unless she access the force.
Making her a damn powerful psi force on the planet. I mean she really owes nothing to Emma in the category of use of her powers.
I think it will be interesting to see this heroine stand up and become a preeminent fighter in marvel.
We've seen her lock Juggernaut in bands of t.k. She may be able to go toe. to toe. with the Hulk.
It's the telepathic battle that I wonder of.
Cause Emma is a real powerful telepath. It's not just her cunning and sly maneuvering. She can kill you with a look.
Anyhow with their history it should be frightening. Marvel can go for a horror show in the battle scene.
raver

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 03:19 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Maelstrom
We've seen her lock Juggernaut in bands of t.k. She may be able to go toe. to toe. with the Hulk.

Well, she's tryed a couple of times, but it never really lasted very long. I doubt she'd be able to handle Hulk. We'd see the Phoenix Force busting loose before she could go toe-to-toe against that much raw power. Jean is powerful, with or without the Phoenix, but if most magical or cosmic beings have hell keeping Hulk at bay, I don't see why Jean would be any different.

Okay, back on subject.wink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 04:07 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

jean grey has more experience

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:48 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'd Vote for Jean Grey. She seems more powerful to me

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:50 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filipp

Ema is way more HOT!!!!!!!!........but thats not the point............jean wins *waiks out*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 09:45 PM
Filipp is currently offline Click here to Send Filipp a Private Message Find more posts by Filipp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jffxex1980

This is a close fight. Both are well adept in using their powers BUT Jean has this one in the bag though. C'mon! She's the first x woman and taught by XAVIER himself. Many have said that she will surpass him someday and she already has definitely honed her telepathy. Just because Jean has morals doesn't mean she can't be a *****; with or without the Phoenix force, emma would get owned but it would be a hell of a fight though. Emma has spent a great deal honing her telepathy before Jean ('member xavier had to prevent jean from using her telepathy when she became an x-men) so jean had to rely on her telekineses for a while so emma has the advantage on experience but on raw power. Jean takes this; while Emma is creative with her power, Jean has so much potential and raw power even charles says so. It's just a matter of will power. Hell, she even penetrated emma's defenses when she was having a telepathic affair with scott. In the end, emma frost will succumb to the telapthic might of JEAN GREY!!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 08:01 PM
jffxex1980 is currently offline Click here to Send jffxex1980 a Private Message Find more posts by jffxex1980 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Jean grey is a A class telepath...Emma is an upper B class

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 08:05 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote