KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto Against Firestorm

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Magneto 2 66.67%
Firestorm 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Magneto Against Firestorm
Started by: Solidarsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidarsenal
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto Against Firestorm

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:03 PM
Solidarsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Solidarsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Solidarsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

firestorm would beat him since he can change inorganic things to his whims im sure he could stop magnetos magnetic field abuse.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 11:33 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

come on now everybody knows DC heroes cant beat Marvel heroes.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:26 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, since it's common knowledge that DC operates on a higher power scale than Marvel. The highest class Marvel has is 100 tons(with the exception of Hulk, and a couple of others who have occasionally pushed themselves beyond the limit). Superman alone at base level is around 40,000 tons. Wow. Talk about a huge difference.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:44 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he was being sarcastic

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:49 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, since it's common knowledge that DC operates on a higher power scale than Marvel. The highest class Marvel has is 100 tons(with the exception of Hulk, and a couple of others who have occasionally pushed themselves beyond the limit). Superman alone at base level is around 40,000 tons. Wow. Talk about a huge difference.

40000 tons, funny, yes dc is more powerfull, but not that mutch more, and marvel is more realistic (if u can call it that)

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:51 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I agree, I actually read more Marvel than I do DC, because the character's powers are more down to earth. But saying that DC can't beat Marvel is...ridiculous.

And yes, that much more powerful indeed.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:58 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I was being sarcastic.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:43 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Revive!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:09 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

The pic under the first post is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Unless this is Firestorm with Ronnie AND the prof, I'd say Magneto wins.

Because magneto is well in control of his powers.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:15 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote