KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » alpha Flight vs Wolverine

alpha Flight vs Wolverine
Started by: wolverine8888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

alpha Flight vs Wolverine

what u guys think

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:53 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

alpha flight, there are too many of them

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:28 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know they did vs wolverine in a comci they never finish fight thou wolverine ahd more the haft nocked out

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:29 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

but that still leaves quite abit, he could handle each one of them one on one, but there is like 10 of them

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:31 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait I was rong only 4 were still standing and he wasent aiming for kills either.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:56 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

One guy against an entire team. Plus that team are all familiar with his skills because he was once apart of the team. Common sense dictates that Alpha Flight win this one.

Hardcore wolvie fans will say that he will win it. But I doubt it, he'll put up a good fight though.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:08 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

in my comic book he was kicking there ass but alpha flight strongest didn't show up till the end soo with out there strongest they lose but with there strongest meber it could be close

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 07:40 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Sasquatch is the strongest member. He is Like class 85 strength I think and he aslo might have a healing factor. If he does Wolverine will go down with ease. Too much for him to handle.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 10:38 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

in honor of our departed little friend wolvie8888.

bless his little heart. WOLVIE KICKS THEIR ARSES!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 04:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

LOL

long live the king

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 04:10 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
in my comic book he was kicking there ass

You think he meant a comic book he drew and wrote himself?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 04:14 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Members of Alpha Flight one on one have taken out Wolverine, bah! view the respect thread.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 04:23 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by leonidas
in honor of our departed little friend wolvie8888.

bless his little heart. WOLVIE KICKS THEIR ARSES!

I'll drink to that

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:02 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Wolverine would own them all lets go through this........

pre cyborg Mac without suit..............dead
Mrs Hudson with no suit................dead
Sasquatch before turning into Sas............dead
Puck..................decent chance 5/10
Shaman...............get snuck up on dead

now that you read that I keed I keed he would lose in less then a heartbeat just lame to even present him in this scenario he would have a better chance against the new avengersHAHAsmile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:30 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

but . . . but . . . in his comicbook he was kicking their asses! do you know his healing factor?? he's stood toe-to-toe with hulk! he cut through thanos! he cut king thor!! he's fast enough to tag speed demon! his bones can't be broken you know!!?

WOLVIE OWNS THESE PUNKS!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

but . . . but . . . in his comicbook he was kicking their asses! do you know his healing factor?? he's stood toe-to-toe with hulk! he cut through thanos! he cut king thor!! he's fast enough to tag speed demon! his bones can't be broken you know!!?

WOLVIE OWNS THESE PUNKS!

That was a good impression but you used correct grammer and did not misspell every third word. wink

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:51 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

damn! er, dmna!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:54 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

damn! er, dmna!!

Much better

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:57 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

big grin

WOLERVNEI WISN!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:00 PM
-K-M-

I hate you all so very much.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:03 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote