KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man Vs. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Vs. Spider-Man
Started by: WizardNeedFood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WizardNeedFood

Spider-Man Vs. Spider-Man

In a heated battle which ends in the untimely demise of one of the participants, tell me, fellow forum-goers, who would emerge victorious?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:04 PM
WizardNeedFood is currently offline Click here to Send WizardNeedFood a Private Message Find more posts by WizardNeedFood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vellius

Ben Reilly.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:05 PM
Vellius is currently offline Click here to Send Vellius a Private Message Find more posts by Vellius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WizardNeedFood

Nay, you must adhere to the rules of the aforementioned post. Without guidelines, this would be a chaotic forum indeed.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:06 PM
WizardNeedFood is currently offline Click here to Send WizardNeedFood a Private Message Find more posts by WizardNeedFood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vellius

I have adhered fully, for Ben Reilly was, too, the Spider-man.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:17 PM
Vellius is currently offline Click here to Send Vellius a Private Message Find more posts by Vellius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WizardNeedFood

I have taken this into consideration, but you constantly digress, please stick to the main topic, kind sir.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:41 PM
Vellius

The topic and I are closer than skin and plastic on a hot summer day.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:41 PM
WizardNeedFood

My vote goes toward Spider-Man, I must say. He has the charisma to carry a locomotive out of a boiling lava pit, and the intelligence to prune plums.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:44 PM
Vellius

... You're a fool if you'd vote for anyone other than Spider-Man. His panache and skill are matchless, and his wit is without peer.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:45 PM
WizardNeedFood

Batman takes a close second though.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:46 PM
wrathofachilles

After long and arduous discussion with myself and weighing the sides, I have come to the conclusion that Spider-Man would win....

....wait, no I changed my vote. I think Spider-Man would win.

Also, Peter Parker would *and usually did* beat the holy hell out of Ben Reilly. He has years more experience.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 05:29 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
After long and arduous discussion with myself and weighing the sides, I have come to the conclusion that Spider-Man would win....

....wait, no I changed my vote. I think Spider-Man would win.

Also, Peter Parker would *and usually did* beat the holy hell out of Ben Reilly. He has years more experience.

experience matters not when ben reilly was given memories of all those same experiences, so it worked as if he had done them as well.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 07:05 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

No, I'm talking about the experiences following the original clone saga of Amazing 149-151. His memories were only the same up to his creation. The next 5 years *in comic time* Parker was Spider-Man and Reilly was just a regular person wandering the country. He didn't have the experience that Parker was gaining during those years, thus when he came into the picture again and became Scarlet Spider/Spider-Man, he didn't have near the experience that Parker had.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 07:09 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidarsenal
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the heck Spider-man doesn't stand a chance in HELL of course Spider-man would win he has spider strength unlike Spider-man

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 07:12 PM
Solidarsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Solidarsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Solidarsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Wait, are we talking about Spider-Man vs. Spiderman? As in Phil Spiderman?

It's a Friends joke.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 07:15 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Kontraz
experience matters not when ben reilly was given memories of all those same experiences, so it worked as if he had done them as well.

actually you are wrong, if you give someone spiderman memories he will know how to fight like him, but his muscles wonīt be so in shape and prepared. you need to practice, you canīt have just the theory

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 07:36 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

agreed

nuff said

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 07:41 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WizardNeedFood

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
actually you are wrong, if you give someone spiderman memories he will know how to fight like him, but his muscles wonīt be so in shape and prepared. you need to practice, you canīt have just the theory

Just because he gained memories in the past does not mean he'd automatically possess the experience gained within the next five years.

!Ben Reilly = Cumulative Upkeep.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 10:39 PM
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

damn this is a good question. gimme a few days to respond

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 01:49 AM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Actually Ben Reilly=dead, but you make a good point anyway, lol

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 02:55 AM
Paola
Ronin

who invited these two?

closing...

oh and.... Vellius & WizardNeedFood: STOP opening pointless threads!!!

CLOSED

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 05:38 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote