KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor

Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor
Started by: emraldguardian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emraldguardian

Miffed Pissed off Hulk VS Pissed off Thor

Im going with Hulk on this one.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:36 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Well if you mean Warrior-Madness Thor, then I don't know about that. Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, and a few others couldn't take Thor on when he was pissed. I imagine a match-up like this would destroy the Earth, lol.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:41 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea warrior madness Thor could really hold his own against pissed off Hulk. If Hulk was as pissed off as he was the issue after Onslaught?...then he would probably trash anyone who wasnt an omnipotent, DC characters included

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:46 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

a pissed off thor would beat the crippity crap out of a pissed off hulk imo, anyway cant thor take the gamma radiation right out of hulk?....or is that just silver surfer...?_?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:47 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emraldguardian

lol i was looking around and i thought this was funny

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/b...hulk_hammer.jpg

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:51 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

lol, i cant stand most of the old comics, especially certain writers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:53 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea but im not sure if that is the fight where Mjolnir lost it mystical properties...Thor didnt stand a chance in that fight

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:54 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

There is no way Hulk can destroy Mjolnir. It is an impossibility, even for the unlimited strength of Hulk. How it lost it's mystical properties is poor writing, unless it was simply that Odin took it away. I don't remember that issue. Either way, that's just stupid, lol. As for Thor taking out the gamma radiation, I don't think so, but he could kill him with his godforce blast. But he wouldn't.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:12 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well, if hulk is as pissed of as he can possibly get he is pretty mutch unbeatable. he has unlimited stregnth when he is mad

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:16 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Yes, but Thor's strength is pretty much unlimited in his Warrior Madness state. Plus his extra powers. Like I said, I think this battle would end up destroying more of the Earth than deciding who's stronger.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:28 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Im basing this off comic knowledge...not my own opinion of Thor...I know how u have a big interest in the Mythology characters WOA...but by definition Hulk has unlimited potential to his strength...Pissed off or not, both Thor and Herc have lately been unable to really engage Hulk in one on one battle. Eric Masterson Held his own, but he also displayed he was superior to classic Thor in his battle with Gladiator. Professor Hulked claimed he nearly killed classic Thor, but Im not sure what issue he was refering to. After Onslaught, the Hulk was emitting more radiation than a Nuke and so pissed off he grabbed half his face and tore it off. Warrior Madness Thor was beyond Herald level in strength...But by pure definition, Hulk is stronger...Beyonder and the living tribunal have both said it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:29 PM
EgoPrime

The Hulk and Thor have tangoed plenty of times to be able to tell who the winner of this would be.

Hulk wins. Time after Time, Thor comes in, starts Bashing Hulk around with his hammer, and then Hulk gets back up, with Thor saying something like "By Odinson! This cannot be!"

Then Hulk precedes to lock up with Thor until Thor tires out. There was even one time when Hulk said "All your hammer does is make Hulk horny for Betty again."

Especially if the Hulk is pissed. Thor can throw what he wants, but when the Hulk is pissed and raged up, he's as unstoppable as the Juggernaut. (And by that I mean he is physically unstoppable.)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:11 PM
EgoPrime is currently offline Click here to Send EgoPrime a Private Message Find more posts by EgoPrime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by emraldguardian
lol i was looking around and i thought this was funny

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/b...hulk_hammer.jpg

That picture is from a dream the Hulk had in which Hulk dreamed if he could smash the hammer, thor would be powerless.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:28 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by EgoPrime

Then Hulk precedes to lock up with Thor until Thor tires out. There was even one time when Hulk said "All your hammer does is make Hulk horny for Betty again."

Again, that occurred in the "Ultimate Universe" and not in the normal Mainstream Marvel Universe we are all familiar with. Don't mistake the two different universes.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:30 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EgoPrime

It doesn't matter where it happened, I was just using the example of what Hulk said.

It still does not change my point.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:34 PM
EgoPrime is currently offline Click here to Send EgoPrime a Private Message Find more posts by EgoPrime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

It does matter since they are completely different. It's not the same hulk and thor, therefore you cannot use examples from both universes.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 11:04 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

well pissed off thor would own a pissed off hulk. thor will not last long in a fist fight with hulk, but if we're talking about a really pissed thor than that would mean he would use the full powers of mjolnir, including that god force blast. although hulk is powerful, he is too one dimensional. thor has too much tricks up his sleeves.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:40 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
Im basing this off comic knowledge...not my own opinion of Thor...I know how u have a big interest in the Mythology characters WOA...but by definition Hulk has unlimited potential to his strength...Pissed off or not, both Thor and Herc have lately been unable to really engage Hulk in one on one battle. Eric Masterson Held his own, but he also displayed he was superior to classic Thor in his battle with Gladiator. Professor Hulked claimed he nearly killed classic Thor, but Im not sure what issue he was refering to. After Onslaught, the Hulk was emitting more radiation than a Nuke and so pissed off he grabbed half his face and tore it off. Warrior Madness Thor was beyond Herald level in strength...But by pure definition, Hulk is stronger...Beyonder and the living tribunal have both said it.

It's more than interest. It's career, lol. *Not Thor mind you, just history/mythology* Eric Masterson was NOT superior to Thor, he was not as strong nor as powerful. He won fights faster than Thor due to his unorthodox way of fighting. Thor doesn't fight dirty, he's as bad as Superman. Instead of jumping out of the way he stands there with his hands on his hips and lets whomever is coming at him try to take him. Idiot, lol. Anyway, it was stated exactly as such in Thor #433, Masterson is a different kind of fighter, but in no way superior. He beat the absolute hell out of Ulik and Gladiator due to their assumption that they were fighting Old Thor and they knew his method.

Anyway, I agree Hulk is the strongest being, I'm just saying Warrior Madness Thor is nearly unbeatable. His strength is virtually limitless as well, and Post-Onslaught Hulk was a sole occurence. Any Norse god/warrior can get the Warrior Madness numerous times. Yeah, put that Hulk against anybody and he wins, even against Galactus probably. But that's not 'pissed off Hulk,' that's 'psychotic, sociopathic, freaking nuts Hulk'

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:38 AM
wrathofachilles

Evangel is right, I'm sick and tired of people using Ultimate examples. That is NOT the characters we all grew up with, it's an entirely separate system and frankly I can't stand it. I am highly disappointed that Marvel went that route, and anyone using the 'Ultimates' in a debate is completely oblivious to the fact that when someone says 'Hulk' or 'Thor,' it's the original Hulk or Thor. Anyway, Thor does not tire out. He can't tire out. Their physical shoving match did not end until they came to terms. Hulk's power is limitless yes, but Thor's durability is limitless in the aspect that he doesn't ever need to rest *except during those dizzy spells*

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:41 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

well isnt Warrior madness Thor kinda psychotic too?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:15 AM